MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

What item/troop would you like to see in Bear: Force unleashed?

• IG-100 MagnaGuard (already in/no need to vote)

Votes: 45 4.8%
  • Wookie

Votes: 202 21.5%
  • Bounty Hunter (for example: Mandalorian)

Votes: 247 26.3%
  • Droideka

Votes: 204 21.7%
  • Speeder Bike

Votes: 151 16.1%
  • Weird crocodile like thing you wear on the back to prevent forces to be used near you

Votes: 89 9.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lux said:
4. Scenes, scenes, scenes.
Geonosis Arena, or the Petranaki Arena as some know it, seen in Episode II, shall be the first of my projects.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/ea/Geonosis_arena.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/7f/ITW2_Petranaki.jpg

With limited resources to use (Native Props), I cant make the exact copy, but I will make a map thats as faithful to the original as possible. The native scene props should be pretty good for this, especially the arab props, aswell as some others. So far I planned to make the arena a bit more gameplay friendly, as you can see in the second pic the original arena only had 4 pilars, I intend to place atleast 4 more on the other side. The map will also be notably smaller, think about 1.5 times bigger than the current Arena map in Native.

But nao is sleepy time :3

Oh that's fantastic. Now we only need someone to model a Geonoesian:
Geonosian1.jpg
It could even fly and the sonic blaster would work like in the video.

Oh, I remember playing Star Wars Jedi Academy and I could listen forever the scream of falling Luke Skywalker. I'd love to hear that sound in this mod :smile:

Erm, so this is only infantry oriented mod? No cavalery?

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
how are the clones and droids going to be balanced so that they can fight Jedi/sith?

They can pretty much do that already by cooperating to shoot the jedi in the back, or as they're attacking teammates. Jetpacks and sonic blasters are both very handy tools against them as well. The jedi are still stronger, but not unbeatable.

Yeah Jedi's should pwn but they are not invincible. In a 1 on 1 you are screwed but get some friends and gangbang him.

Back
Top Bottom