MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

What item/troop would you like to see in Bear: Force unleashed?

• IG-100 MagnaGuard (already in/no need to vote)

Votes: 45 4.8%
  • Wookie

Votes: 202 21.5%
  • Bounty Hunter (for example: Mandalorian)

Votes: 247 26.3%
  • Droideka

Votes: 204 21.7%
  • Speeder Bike

Votes: 151 16.1%
  • Weird crocodile like thing you wear on the back to prevent forces to be used near you

Votes: 89 9.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Bear Force II is a working title for now. Suggest a better one and it might get changed

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Release a Single Player version too for this(Maybe Arkonne Assault WB?????)
nolol
Vincenzo said:
Boys Boys Boys!
Gimme summer time love!

(and sabres!)

Nice work so far Highlander, Hit me a PM if you need a 22nd public server for it.
Thanks.
Demonwolf said:
:shock:

How do you get them to fly?
It's the jetpacks. They are worn on the back with rockets on them. When they fire, the impulse lifts you up.
Kazzan said:
Oh god, I've been waiting for this, ever since I figured out what they were doing. 

It looks even better than I imagined, I also spotted a Captain Lust.  :razz:
Yeah, he's that crazy guy who teleports like a madman.

everything awesome! well except for animations, they dont fit in, lightsabers should be two-handed, and either use vanilla animations are make new ones from stratch.

Kazzan said:
Uh, aren't lightsabers two handed for the most time in that trailer? And they didn't use vanilla animations for that.
Looked like Lazarous animations to me. Which btw are the perfect animations for light sabers.

Facts.
There are two-handed and one-handed versions of the lightsaber models, and you can deactivate them and activate them with a button press which isn't really helpful other than looking cool or to spam the zwoom sound.
Non jedi/sith can't use lightsabers they pick up because they can't activate them.
Light side is op.
You can have multiple force powers which you can switch through.
Using force push you can choke someone for a prolonged time and throw them in any direction (Including towards you so you can hit 'em while they're down.)
You can block lasers by blocking any direction with your lightsaber, and sometimes it bounces back to the shooter doing low damage and stunning them for a millisecond.

Looks epic! Truelly great mod!

Especially seeing its Clone Wars! Also wondering are you guys going to add Magnaguards in it?

Will definately play this!

And what was that drone with jedi killing gun and jetpack?

Demonwolf said:
:shock:

How do you get them to fly?
It's the jetpacks. They are worn on the back with rockets on them. When they fire, the impulse lifts you up.

For every force there is an equal and opposite force.

And if you wan't to know what bearforce is without googling just look at my avatar.

Would be cool if one could increase the chances of reflecting a shoot with the lightsaber with perfectly looking in the direction of the incoming shot. Maybe standing still could improve this chance too.

Back
Top Bottom