[Stage 2 - Pools] F&R (FINAL DEADLINE: 17/9/13 INCLUSIVE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Roux said:
LeRoux 7 - 3 Scar

gfs very tense
Oodle said:
7-1 for LGI_Dictateur_Octopute over me.
gfs!
Habbla said:
Hubbel 7 - 3 Golradir

gfs

edit: ninja'd!
Oodle said:
7-3 for Okocha over me.
gfs!
Jamzta said:
IG_Grd_CarpeDiem 4-7 Lelastar

Gfs mate
Barabe_Illusion said:
7-0 for me vs Charlini. Gfs.
Kazzan said:
Shemaforash 7 - 5 CoR_Footman
Tyhke said:
Tyhke:7 Okocho:2
GFS bro

Added.

Removed useless posts that shouldn't be in this thread.

Captain Lust said:
Wait what? Why was I kicked out of this? I never got a PM from anyone. I checked the forums regularly and saw that I was never given an opponent.

Bit disappointed honestly.

Did you do all of your fights last stage?

Captain Lust said:
Wait what? Why was I kicked out of this? I never got a PM from anyone. I checked the forums regularly and saw that I was never given an opponent.

Bit disappointed honestly.
You weren't kicked out mate, I just had no idea what your situation was. I gave an extension after I replaced people because it was my fault that I didn't deadline each round within the stage, which penalises people who're waiting on inactives with this format. When it came to the end of that extension I had to semi-arbitrarily put people through to make up the numbers by judging how much effort people had made to get their duels done from posts in the scheduling thread and PMs the admins had received. When I checked steam at the end of the extended deadline, you hadn't been online in 10 days, so I obviously had to guess you had no time for this. Sorry if that wasn't the case but even with a couple of helpers, I don't have enough time to chase up the status of 128 duels over a 2 week period.

All I can do is improve the format to make sure the situation doesn't happen again, as I have for the 2nd pools stage.

Sorry for ****ting Paulo and M. I literally didn't have time for anything (and still) cuz of exams n ****. We always avoided each other with Paulo for over a week and couldn't play that duel. So I guess I'm already defeated as default, but if not, remove me please (I don't have time to search for the right topic).

Good luck to the rest, profail's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom