Special Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Northcot

I have found that you can avoid the claimant bug if you recall to give the capital city to him/her. Otherwise it is never finished.

I did. :neutral:  Gave him Yarolek's old town. Bugger still won't get out of my party unless I claim that the rebellion's doomed and that I'm quitting... despite having whupped every Rus butt out there. I was hoping that perhaps one of the Vaegir Rus was still captive in a castle somewhere, and the quest would terminate when he escaped... but I'm coming to the realisation my game just crapped out.

I gave the ungrateful little bastard Reyvadin, and he won't quit following me around! :sad:

I may have to go to Rivacheg and start asking about the locations of various Lords. I don't know if she'll still tell me where the Rus are, but perhaps one is sitting in a castle dungeon somewhere... though I'm thinking I just hit a bug.

Wheeee! I stumbled across a Lord that I thought I'd taken down at the siege of Curaw -- he must have 'snuck out' while we were preparing the siege.  Kicked him around, and Valdym finally stepped out of my party a few moments after the battle. (After shouting "NO STRING!" at me, of course.)

Back
Top Bottom