SP - General Sound(s) overhaul!

Users who are viewing this thread

Bwcon

This game really suffers from a lack of sounds, and I think this is a massively under exploited part of the game currently, and it would make a world of difference to the game if done correctly and with quality..

Towns need to be vibrant, filled full of the sounds of the bustling culture, dogs barking smithy sounds off in the distance, townsfolk talking and laughing.. it’s a huge element to any quality game..

And I am not just talking of town scenes here too, what about battles?! Horns going off in the distance, all the symphony of hundreds of men clashing in battle lines, responsive soldiers, all the horrible battle sounds from people being mangled in the melee of combat..

All of this should be possible without the effort seeming repetitive in game, that’s a big part of good game sound design,

Good sound design is a huge element for any game, and there are many many more amazing ideas throughout the forums but for me personally I think adding sound designs / overhaul would be massive for this game, it’s really amazing what good sound design can do.. come on Taleworlds, make it happen! No more lifeless towns! Bring back immersion! Can’t say enough how important sound design is, to go well beyond what is currently in the game (constructive criticism) I am no game designer but I’m sure were well within the early stages of early access where dramatic sound improvements could still happen / be realistic.

Anyway thanks for reading, and thank you devs for the game so far, feel free to comment on further ideas for sound design,

Farewell!

Last edited:
Totally agree on that one. That would be very awesome.
I am sure eventually the TW or the modders will put better sounds. I am leaning to toward the modders will be better job, HA!!!
Tire of hearing keep hearing the one or two notification sounds in the game map also.
The notification pop up and fade so fast that I don't know what just happened.

I asked a couple days ago about sound but so far no response!

I agree town and village sounds are a must and surely its not that difficult to start introducing at least some sounds.

Also the people need voice acting! When will you begin working on this TW? Can we expect any sound (other than the 4+ music tracks) anytime soon?

Was just thinking, I would love to see if the game had a easy way to swap or assign the voice files with recorded sounds.
With that option, I would have hell of time enjoying game with various uploaded voice files.

For example, if someone convinced their Grandmother to reenact character voices like "Charge, Attack, Follow me, kill them all, etc."
That would be a week worth of fun just playing battles with the custom voice files.

I asked a couple days ago about sound but so far no response!

I agree town and village sounds are a must and surely its not that difficult to start introducing at least some sounds.

Also the people need voice acting! When will you begin working on this TW? Can we expect any sound (other than the 4+ music tracks) anytime soon?
hahahah, voice acting, you can not wait for it until the release of the game.

Back
Top Bottom