Some questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ulfhedinn_

Sergeant at Arms
Ah, Bannerlord, how many here expected a better version of Warband in every way...
However, what we saw was a huge list of missing content and a complete disregard for their PC fans' core base.
Well, a lot we are forced to swallow, because nothing indicates that this will change and we have already paid for this incomplete game.

If I had to list the 3 things that bother me the most and that keep me from returning to the game, they are:

1- The jittering problem
2- The spear inefficiency
3- The minor factions without bases and roleplay

Now, in the gamescom video brought by @Artem1s we could see progress with the first problem I listed above.
And watching the video, I got the impression that the spear is now usable in combat...
So I'd like to ask this, about the other things that keep me from trying to give the game one more chance:

Was there an improvement in combat with the use of polearms?
Minor factions have received some love and will no longer be one of the most wasted features in this game?

I also take this opportunity to remind you that I didn't get an answer about the unit behaviour by class.

@Callum @Dejan @SadShogun @Duh_TaleWorlds @Gaerlim @MRay

Ah, Bannerlord, how many here expected a better version of Warband in every way...
However, what we saw was a huge list of missing content and a complete disregard for their PC fans' core base.
Well, a lot we are forced to swallow, because nothing indicates that this will change and we have already paid for this incomplete game.

If I had to list the 3 things that bother me the most and that keep me from returning to the game, they are:

1- The jittering problem
2- The spear inefficiency
3- The minor factions without bases and roleplay

Now, in the gamescom video brought by @Artem1s we could see progress with the first problem I listed above.
And watching the video, I got the impression that the spear is now usable in combat...
So I'd like to ask this, about the other things that keep me from trying to give the game one more chance:

Was there an improvement in combat with the use of polearms?
Minor factions have received some love and will no longer be one of the most wasted features in this game?

I also take this opportunity to remind you that I didn't get an answer about the unit behaviour by class.

@Callum @Dejan @SadShogun @Duh_TaleWorlds @Gaerlim @MRay
@CaptainFracas has uploaded a video (in French) about discussions he had with TW devs during Gamescom and apparently minor factions as a feature will not be changed before a while.

@CaptainFracas has uploaded a video (in French) about discussions he had with TW devs during Gamescom and apparently minor factions as a feature will not be changed before a while.
I didn't talk about the future of minor factions but only of their past and their current state in the game ☝🙂 I don't know at all if this feature will be changed or if there are any plans to add new mechanics to it.

I didn't talk about the future of minor factions but only of their past and their current state in the game ☝🙂 I don't know at all if this feature will be changed or if there are any plans to add new mechanics to it.
Well I can see that you learned a little of Duh's communication style :wink:
Just in case 52:07 of your video:
Question: Tu sais si ils veulent développer les clans mineurs?
You replied: Non je ne pense pas que ça va bouger d'ici la sortie du jeu, ça c'est sûr, et même après. Du moins dans ce qu'on sait et ce qui est prévu.
So yeah maybe you wanted to say something else, but what I understood is that nothing will change until full release and even later.
Anyway, thank you again for all your efforts and clearly it paid well during the Gamescom. (y)

So yeah maybe you wanted to say something else, but what I understood is that nothing will change until full release and even later.
Anyway, thank you again for all your efforts and clearly it paid well during the Gamescom. (y)

That's my opinion on the matter. I don't think that Taleworlds is going to add some new features to the minor clans. I didn't discuss the future of minor clans with the devs so I don't know if anything is coming after the release.

I love the game and all I do is making the best content as I can out it. Always with passion 👍 So thank you 💪

Back
Top Bottom