Some minor things that should be already implemented

Users who are viewing this thread

1- Some kind of configurator for things like skill gains, like we had in warband. Right now the leveling system takes FOREVER and some things are totally unrealistic, like althetics, where 21YO character, runs slower than my legless grandma. For my plays, i need to wait a new version of BannerlordTweaks mod to get to mid game in the first week. Or use the console to adjust some things manually as athletics for example, or riding.
So a simple txt file as in warband will do the trick, and each person could choose in which speed he wants his games to be.

2- BODY SLIDERS!! Come on, i ve seen this on 2016 E3 and they re not in the game yet. There is a really nice Mod (Changeable Body Sliders) but its not working anymore since 1.5.7. Just copy paste that mod and adjust the variables to make it more generic and update proof.

3- Hair styles, i know this is pretty silly, but your art department seems to be quite relaxed right now. Click that Jira Board and assign to some of them tasks to make more hairstyles, we have too many "afro-allike" and only one kind of bald styles. Some more long hair could be much appreciated. Beards are ok, good variety.
More scars could be nice too.

This 3 things are not hard to implement at all, specially the first one! So please, put 2 or 3 members of the team on tasks like this :p

Bonus: This is kinda big and maybe game change... But i ve seen a mod that do it. Select a division of your army and send it to attack a SPECIFIC division of enemy army. I mean: Hey horses, see those ugly archers there? Go and kill em, don't chase other enemy horses all over the map, focus on that archers first.
Of infantry, stop chasing horses!! And focus on enemy infantry.

I mean let us choose who engage who and make or own mistakes :p

Last edited:
1- Some kind of configurator for things like skill gains, like we had in warband. Right now the leveling system takes FOREVER and some things are totally unrealistic, like althetics, where 21YO character, runs slower than my legless grandma. For my plays, i need to wait a new version of BannerlordTweaks mod to get to mid game in the first week. Or use the console to adjust some things manually as athletics for example, or riding.
So a simple txt file as in warband will do the trick, and each person could choose in which speed he wants his games to be.

2- BODY SLIDERS!! Come on, i ve seen this on 2016 E3 and they re not in the game yet. There is a really nice Mod (Changeable Body Sliders) but its not working anymore since 1.5.7. Just copy paste that mod and adjust the variables to make it more generic and update proof.

3- Hair styles, i know this is pretty silly, but your art department seems to be quite relaxed right now. Click that Jira Board and assign to some of them tasks to make more hairstyles, we have too many "afro-allike" and only one kind of bald styles. Some more long hair could be much appreciated. Beards are ok, good variety.
More scars could be nice too.

This 3 things are not hard to implement at all, specially the first one! So please, put 2 or 3 members of the team on tasks like this :p

Bonus: This is kinda big and maybe game change... But i ve seen a mod that do it. Select a division of your army and send it to attack a SPECIFIC division of enemy army. I mean: Hey horses, see those ugly archers there? Go and kill em, don't chase other enemy horses all over the map, focus on that archers first.
Of infantry, stop chasing horses!! And focus on enemy infantry.

I mean let us choose who engage who and make or own mistakes :p

Yep. I don't really understand why none of this was added. I also which there was a more detailed banner maker with more colors, symbols and designed that could be all overlaid with each other. I mean there was a website that just let you copy and paste a custom banner in so I don't get why something, even if it was more limited in scope, can't be added in like this.

1. Yeah a native import/export for function would be great for testing the beta and would be a temp fix for clan members and wanderers being so badly spec'd. The mod for it is usually updated pretty fast, but it's still a mod so reporting bugs while using it is no-no.

2. Yeah I think everyone either doesn't notice or HATES the weight system in BL. Either you don't care or you wanted a certain body build... not have it change to buff or fat all the time. If I want to represent myself I don't want to buff or fat. I can't take it seriously when they guy looks like he's taking steroids in the gym all day.

3. Big fluffy pig tails for girls! Big Long curly for hair for boys!

Along with 2 and 3, something about the middle/tip of the male nose really bothers me. It just sticks out in a little ball that can't be changed and isn't very common of a feature for people to have. It just looks weird.

You bonus has been a popular request too, but it seems not something they're working on, but we can hope maybe it get brought up again.

I was trying to say "there was a body slider when EA started."

Well, just checked it seems I got this one wrong. It was because there was a bug, that made most of models in game fat. I guess I took it for there was a slider.

But still it is just weird to me, a lot of things actually is gone but not missing, also it's not like these things were not ready.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom