Some improvements to Duel

Users who are viewing this thread

The new duel gamemode is great.

few things i think could be tweaked.
server should be online for longer.
when changing your arena preference, you should be allowed to change it from further away instead of walking right up to the pole.
similar to how you can invite people to due from half away of the map.

overall i am really enjoying duel. i sure other people will want to add things onto this thread.

when changing your arena preference, you should be allowed to change it from further away instead of walking right up to the pole.
+1 on the arena preference, it would be nice for the server to be on for an hour minimum, especially if they have a bounty system.

The new duel gamemode is great.

few things i think could be tweaked.
server should be online for longer.
similar to how you can invite people to due from half away of the map.

overall i am really enjoying duel. i sure other people will want to add things onto this thread.
Thanks for the feedback, we have more stuff planned to expand the Duel Mode for the future.
Add in FT7
Servers can be set to any FTx. 3 is good enough for a casual public server. In the case of an event or tournament it can be set to 7 or whatever is needed.
I thought the new duel mode would have options to choose different factions not just the same? But maybe due to balancing reasons
All factions are available, there was an issue with the server settings yesterday. It is either already fixed or will be later today, will check on it.

Thanks for the feedback, we have more stuff planned to expand the Duel Mode for the future.

Servers can be set to any FTx. 3 is good enough for a casual public server. In the case of an event or tournament it can be set to 7 or whatever is needed.

All factions are available, there was an issue with the server settings yesterday. It is either already fixed or will be later today, will check on it.
Thank you AVRC!! Looking forward to it!

THE NA EAST SERVERS ARE NOT UP!!!

@AVRC @Callum
I asked quite a while ago in the sticky duel thread (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/duel-server-information.419962/page-26)
if Taleworlds can elaborate on the plans in duel mode. No response was given. Would you mind sharing what the plans are or updating the sticky thread or replacing it with a new one?

While im at it, i have to get this off my chest: in duel, i have to drop most of my gear. Every single fight.. Is there any plans to make gear selection more straight forward and pragmatic? It looks like the gear system which was designed for a different purpose, has been reused in a game mode where it simply doesnt work.

Third point: it looks like duel is missing in the suggestions section of this forum. Can you create one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom