Some basic scene questions

Users who are viewing this thread

ok i know how to make walls trees etc. so first question
When i save it where is location of my scene ,wich folder i cant find that file?

Can i add scene in a quick battle menu and how ?

This question is about adding soliders in scene... i have entry something option in editor window ...if i want put say about 20 soliders of same type or any type in scene how to make this?

im loosing my mind to find out how to make all of this and it is pain ...anyway thx

Xelvod said:
When i save it where is location of my scene ,wich folder i cant find that file?
You find them in the folder SceneObj. You find them easier if you order by date.

Xelvod said:
This question is about adding soliders in scene... i have entry something option in editor window ...if i want put say about 20 soliders of same type or any type in scene how to make this?
wickedshot does that in Custom Settlements, you could ask her directly or try to analyze how it's done in native cities (easier to ask).

Berpol said:
Xelvod said:
You find them in the folder SceneObj. You find them easier if you order by date.

Xelvod said:
wickedshot does that in Custom Settlements, you could ask her directly or try to analyze how it's done in native cities (easier to ask).

Her?

This question is about adding soliders in scene... i have entry something option in editor window ...if i want put say about 20 soliders of same type or any type in scene how to make this
You can add more entry points for them. Link below has the list of used entry points in Native
http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/topic/467530/1/

Define the entry point in module_mission_templates.py (for village, town castle).

Use a script to add them to scene (on visit). For example, look at "init_town_walkers" script in module_scripts.py.

SPD_Phoenix said:
This question is about adding soliders in scene... i have entry something option in editor window ...if i want put say about 20 soliders of same type or any type in scene how to make this
You can add more entry points for them. Link below has the list of used entry points in Native
http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/topic/467530/1/

Define the entry point in module_mission_templates.py (for village, town castle).

Use a script to add them to scene (on visit). For example, look at "init_town_walkers" script in module_scripts.py.
so editor does not have possibility to make complite scene...i was afraid that something must be scripted...hehe that is the end of my scene adventures :???:

Back
Top Bottom