Some assistance would be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredelios

Sergeant Knight
It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words so let's get right to it.

93524758-3.jpg

Here's the "before shot", all seems well, specular's working, as is the normalmapping, sleeves could use some editing but I'm lazy, anyways there seems to be no problems, but after getting hit a couple of times:

93524767-4.jpg

This happens, I mean, what is that? What exactly is causing this? How can it be prevented? Am I asking too many questions at once?

It's downright depressing is what it is, so some insight to the problem would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

First of all, nice armor!  :wink:

Second, I have the same problems with some items I make too, I think it actually has something to do with the poly-count.
I have some high poly weapons in my mod where the same thing happens.

Did you smooth the model? When the weapon get's a bit blooded it's very noticable. I'm not sure if smoothing is possible in Wings, but I always do it in Blender.

Rath0s said:
First of all, nice armor!  :wink:
Thanks! :mrgreen:

Rath0s said:
Second, I have the same problems with some items I make too, I think it actually has something to do with the poly-count.
I have some high poly weapons in my mod where the same thing happens.

Poly-count eh? I'll try and lower it, would really be a load off my mind if it that's all it was.

That blender smooth thingy saved the day, no need for this thread to be open anymore, thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom