[Solved?][Bug] Camping scene wrong spawn points

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch

Master Knight
I was camping, (was forced to camp because my party of Mercenary Cav were tired) when I was attacked by Sea Raiders. (Surprise? XD) So I got ready for a normal camp battle seen when for some reason it wasn't the Sea Raiders attacking the camp, it was me! Needless to say I killed them all.  :cool: But I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

Also, I was ambushed by two forest bandits (under the party name Ambushers) and I was still able to out-run them. :lol: Although I did choose to fight them, the battle didn't really give them an advantage. (Besides being on the edge of a forest)

My force of 7 Mercenary Cav have slaughtered at least 100 Sea Raiders and over 50 Forest bandits but we have come out unscratched after each battle. Just a a little information, as it seems quite OP. (I also was able to kill a group of deserters that were Vaegir Horsemen)

Archevious said:
I was camping, (was forced to camp because my party of Mercenary Cav were tired) when I was attacked by Sea Raiders. (Surprise? XD) So I got ready for a normal camp battle seen when for some reason it wasn't the Sea Raiders attacking the camp, it was me! Needless to say I killed them all.  :cool: But I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

Also, I was ambushed by two forest bandits (under the party name Ambushers) and I was still able to out-run them. :lol: Although I did choose to fight them, the battle didn't really give them an advantage. (Besides being on the edge of a forest)

My force of 7 Mercenary Cav have slaughtered at least 100 Sea Raiders and over 50 Forest bandits but we have come out unscratched after each battle. Just a a little information, as it seems quite OP. (I also was able to kill a group of deserters that were Vaegir Horsemen)

I believe it's a well-known issue that ambushes can feed you a great deal sometimes. Strange that it's still relevant. Anyway, ambushes are about to work in the entirely new way. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom