So I bought a RAM

Users who are viewing this thread

9yearsago

Sergeant
I had 8 gb RAM previously and bought 8 more just today. I had to limit battle size at 400 before due to serious fps drop in battles, especially during sieges. With my recent RAM even 1000 size siege battles became somewhat "playable". (It is around 20 FPS but still way better than before) I raised my battle size limit to 600 and sieges are much more smooth now. Also UI got remarkable increase in speed too, game menus, loading screens are faster.

My graphics settings are medium to high and my PC specs are:
GTX 1050 ti
Ryzen 3 1200
16 GB RAM DDR4
Game runs on SSD.

I done the same 2 weeks ago and had pretty incredible results. basically went from stuttering on 'Low' to smooth in 'High'

Mouflon-ram.jpg

:unsure:

I had 8 gb RAM previously and bought 8 more just today. I had to limit battle size at 400 before due to serious fps drop in battles, especially during sieges. With my recent RAM even 1000 size siege battles became somewhat "playable". (It is around 20 FPS but still way better than before) I raised my battle size limit to 600 and sieges are much more smooth now. Also UI got remarkable increase in speed too, game menus, loading screens are faster.

My graphics settings are medium to high and my PC specs are:
GTX 1050 ti
Ryzen 3 1200
16 GB RAM DDR4
Game runs on SSD.

Your best performance increase will be with lowering the graphics settings. And the best hardware you can purchase would be a graphics card at this point, but congrats on getting increased performance!

Your best performance increase will be with lowering the graphics settings. And the best hardware you can purchase would be a graphics card at this point, but congrats on getting increased performance!
Quite correct, but it seems you are not so used to cost/benefit calculation. An 8GB RAM bank sits around 50 bucks on Amazon, while a new graphic card which upgrades his current one costs more than 200$. Not to mention that being EA this game's engine is not really optimized yet (and you can see that yourself by monitoring memory consumption while game is running), therefore with 1/4 the sum needed for a new graphic card you still get better performance, but save money.

Some of us need to weight their money carefully, they can't just walk to daddy's wallet and grab a card or two.

where do i download another ram

I cannot tell if this person is just trolling or serious. Either way I had a good laugh at that.

@Op glad you got a performance boost. I juat rebuilt my whole computer couple days ago.

Intel gaming x Z390
RTX 2070 Super oc
32 DDR4
Couple SSDs

If that doesnt do the job I dont know what will.

Back
Top Bottom