So Arzagos and Istiana both disppear during the Empire Conspiracy Quest - What Happened to Them?

Users who are viewing this thread

CrazyElf

Sergeant
The main quest is of course not complete, but after accepting the option to destroy the Empire, Arzagos has vanished. It said that he has become a fugitive.
Arzagos (or the Empire equal, Istiana, who also became a fugitive) are now missing and don't show up. What do they do? All it says is that they will try to stop you.

1. Will there be an effort to say, ambush your team with a massive army, then try to take your character prisoner and execute the player?
  2. Assassinate the player character or their family (ex: brother and kids)?
  3. Will Istiana successfully unify the 3 Empire factions (and pay off other kingdoms) or Arzagos the non-Empire factions in an alliance against the player's faction?
  4. Will there be a quest to "rescue" the person that you tried took the side of?

I am interested to know what the devs are planning for this quest. I think that this should be assigned a higher priority than most other features, since it is fairly integral to the game.

The reason why I say that is because the devs have added other content such as other quests, but it seems this main quest has not been assigned a high priority to finish.

Back
Top Bottom