Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3.9860
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Started new campaign after a long break and smithing is broken for me now with biggest issue being that I cannot access higher level orders as they're incorrectly locked stating that no member has a high enough skill yet as screenshot shows that is a bug.

Additional issue is part unlocks from smelting and crafting are duplicating what I have already unlocked so I am stuck with tier 1 parts across all weapons.

How to Reproduce:
Select party member with high smithing skill and open orders mean - screen grab shows the orders are locked when they should not be

Have you used cheats and if so which:
No cheats, no mods

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
n/a to issue
GPU: 3070ti
CPU: 3700X
RAM: 32GB

Actually I now suspect this might be the UI not being very clear as I read it like "need 44 or more" but I think it means I need 44 more than I have which would make it a minimum skill level of 111 to make a 122 difficulty?

Duplications are still a bug though.

Actually I now suspect this might be the UI not being very clear as I read it like "need 44 or more" but I think it means I need 44 more than I have which would make it a minimum skill level of 111 to make a 122 difficulty?
Hey, this could be that there is an NPC in your party that has higher smithing skills than yourself.
Duplications are still a bug though.
Can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom