Skirmish compilation vids

Users who are viewing this thread

Yo guys,
from a month I decided to make from time to time compilations from my plays during skirmish playing solo/duo/with team or from clan matches.
Videos are made for fun with no special meaning to players who are in these videos.
So relax and enjoy watching :smile:.

Last edited:
Hey I just checked out a few of your videos and I noticed that you mute the game sound in the vids. Just curious why you decide to do that.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey I just checked out a few of your videos and I noticed that you mute the game sound in the vids. Just curious why you decide to do that.

Thanks for sharing.

In 90% of my time when I play i am on voice chat of my clan, so it would be awkward to listen some random polish discussions with no context in background

Damn dude this is pretty good. That 1v3 1 minute in was pretty insane. They even had you surrounded and couldn’t close the deal.

In 90% of my time when I play i am on voice chat of my clan, so it would be awkward to listen some random polish discussions with no context in background

Protip: you can separate in game sound and voice chat into two different tracks when recording. I think I noticed you’re using ShadowPlay, easy to do in the audio settings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom