Signup Here / Only Reserve Spots Left

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorlock said:
THE DISRESPECT! NOT EVEN A GG ROB. SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN.

Is hard to say gg when you all leave the server before last set is over

Ebdanian Admiral said:
Gorlock said:
THE DISRESPECT! NOT EVEN A GG ROB. SIT DOWN, SIT DOWN.

Is hard to say gg when you all leave the server before last set is over
One person on our team left when the last set happened, because rob came in our ts and said they had to go. We actually all came back and finished the last set with everyone there. It was honestly a joke but srsly THE DISRESPECT!

Name:Arthennos
Steam:New accounts can't post links?
ID:2759246
Main Class:Inf
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No)No

Name:SOTAMURSU
Steam: CANNOT POST LINKS CUZ MY ACCOUNT IS BANED BY LUST
ID: 706176
Main Class:CAVALRY
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) NO ENGLISH NO RUSSIAN

Name:Narmin
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Warvan23/
ID: TBD
Main Class: Archer
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) No

-signing up a friend

Name: Wappaw_Nero
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004062448/
ID: 2226411
Main Class: Inf/Cav
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) No

Just incase people have not yet heard word of this, we are rescrambling the teams somewhat to make them more balanced. Captains have already been made aware of this and the final changes will be posted tomorrow morning. Sorry for the confusion and changes after people have already formed their teams. After much discussion the admin team decided this was the best path to take. Thanks everyone.

the Ol Knight Heat said:
I want everyone who ever thought about erping with me to come out of the shadows and say it to me!!!

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Just incase people have not yet heard word of this, we are rescrambling the teams somewhat to make them more balanced. Captains have already been made aware of this and the final changes will be posted tomorrow morning. Sorry for the confusion and changes after people have already formed their teams. After much discussion the admin team decided this was the best path to take. Thanks everyone.

literally i learned from bubs...K

i have a feeling rob doesnt like me, first not getting my own banner or tags, now he doesnt tell me about this D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom