Sieging Issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do the Enemies defending castles and settlements always make their catas and ballistas so fast before you can even make one?
Is it suppose to be that way or should it be slowed so you have a chance to make your own siege equipment.
Because the only equipment I can make before sieging are the towers and ram and maybe one cata.
If there is a way to achieve full siege equipment let me know. I'm fairly new at the game.

I've beaten sieges without catas and ballistas I just noticed how ridiculously fast the enemies make them.

They get a head start while you're making the siege camp. What you can do is pause the moment your cata/onger is ready and set it to stand by, causing to to not be on the map and then enemy to miss it's attack, then build another and repeat. When you have several, set them all out at once and they will destroy the enemy equips quickly, then the wall as you build whatever else you want.

They get a head start while you're making the siege camp. What you can do is pause the moment your cata/onger is ready and set it to stand by, causing to to not be on the map and then enemy to miss it's attack, then build another and repeat. When you have several, set them all out at once and they will destroy the enemy equips quickly, then the wall as you build whatever else you want.
I had no idea, but I'm new to M&B.

Thanks for this tidbit of gold (y)

Back
Top Bottom