Siege team dmg discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

soul_jak

Sergeant at Arms
Team dmg 10/10
How it’s implemented 0/10

The damage reflecte is horrible, + the fact that u actually stutter too? What do catapult players do? Shoot then all get stunned? I’m sorry but this is just horrible implementation and feels terrible. I get u wanna punish players for tk but what other game on planet earth successfully has this really really weird system? Just put team dmg on like skirm games and add that good ol vote to kick boom problems solved maybe one day fix/move na servers ???

Hmm the reflect damage on your own siege equipment/barriers etc. is really not necessary but I do like the reflect on yourself, that has improved melee considerably on siege server, no longer am I getting mobbed by 5 guys swinging into each other until one of them actually hits, there is time to actually block their swings now.

Idk just basic tk would achieve the same thing like in skirm u try to keep ur opponent between u and there teams archer to get them to dmg or tk to help ur fight idk I think the dmg reflects feels very unnatural at this point it feels like some mmo spell

Yeah because sometimes you're forced to destroy your own team's barricades as a defender and now you have to walk around 2 minutes to get flag sometimes because there is an undestroyed barricade in the way

Yeah because sometimes you're forced to destroy your own team's barricades as a defender and now you have to walk around 2 minutes to get flag sometimes because there is an undestroyed barricade in the way
thats the fault of bad map/spawn design. I love the team dmg and the reflekt. Siege makes way more fun and you see way more Clanplayers on it too. (Siege server crashed yesterday over and over again tho)

Aight so after some thought there needs to be no dmg reflection when hitting team cav, nothing more frustrating then swinging at an enemy only to have team cav swoop in and block ur swing killing u...

Back
Top Bottom