Dear clans, teams and other forumites:
Men of Siege
Men of Siege
Men of Borr, with the kind support of Taleworlds is happy to invite you to our " organised" Siege event.
We plan to play two rounds of siege on two maps each.
It will mostly be a normal siege with a few key differences.
- Only parties that have signed up on this thread are allowed to join and will get the password to the server. A clan tag is also requiered.
- Groups and players that go out of their way to disturb the event won't be invited to any future events we may host. This includes, but is not limited to: not following our rules, griefing, trolling and toxic behaviour in general. Just don't be a **** and you will be fine.
- The use of cavalry for both defenders and attackers is not allowed.
- We add rules in which order flags are allowed to be taken which should prevent cheap and boring backdooring.
The goal is to host this event for about 110 players from clans and teams.
We hope that this format may enable an more organized experience than the public Siege often allows. Please keep in mind that it's the first time we're hosting this kind of event so it may well be that some of our rules may lead to an unbalanced experience. However, we do hope that teams work together and manage to overcome any hurdles with cooperation and strategy.
The Siege of Ayzar Stronghold We will start of with the siege of Ayzar Castle, where the Aserai will try to defend their homeland against the Imperial invaders.
The flags MUST be taken in the following order:
- Flags A-D shall be the first flags to take. (Yellow Circle)
- Flags E-F shall be taken after A-D have gone to the attacker. Not eariler. (Red Circle)
- Flag G shall be taken after all other flags have benn taken. Not eariler. ( Black Circle)
The defence of fen AltaiHere the Battanians will defend their tribal ways against the feudal Vlandians
- Flags A-E shall be the first flags to take. (Yellow Circle)
- Flag F shall be taken after A-D have gone to the attacker. Not eariler. (Red Circle)
- Flag G shall be taken after all other flags have been taken. Not eariler. ( Black Circle)
Please fill out the following form to sign up:
[B]Team Name: Clan Tag: Contact 1:[/B] (Taleworlds & Steam) [B]Contact 2:[/B] (Taleworlds & Steam) Number of participants: Have you read and understood the rules:
Sign up end when we do not have any open spots left.