Siblings still "Holding" at 23 and 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Just noticing the years ( Day 700s ) are going by, younger sister and brother are still officially " Holding ".
Appear in Character ( and I did their stats at 12, and 15, whatever ) and Clan info, but can't be found in the world ( encyclopaedia : " last seen in Pen Cannoc ", which is for some reason my Clan "default ", even though I am Khuzait ; they cannot be actually found anywhere there, of course ).
But .... I recently arranged to marry my brother to Vara, who has since been in my party unaccompanied, and if I wish I also can remotely marry my sister off, apparently.
Is this a "new" bug ?
( No mods )
Is there something I have to do to "unlock" them, to locate them, and get them in my party etc ?

Last edited:
Nope, that's a bug. They should become available and appear as "Staying at ####" when they come of age (18-20). Maybe try marrying them to see if you can call them back to your party. I can only think of that at this stage. Or console commands.

Thats why my modlist is immense, so many things that modders had to work around, fix or improve... at least humankind only needed about 5 mods to be very good, BL needs about 30 to become playable.

Now, as a modding solution, i would recommend:

This mod fixes leaderless parties, and might just fix stuck siblings, but im not sure

Edit: i dont use this next one, but it might fix it for you without destroying your save:

Last edited:
Nope, that's a bug. They should become available and appear as "Staying at ####" when they come of age (18-20). Maybe try marrying them to see if you can call them back to your party. I can only think of that at this stage. Or console commands.

Thats why my modlist is immense, so many things that modders had to work around, fix or improve... at least humankind only needed about 5 mods to be very good, BL needs about 30 to become playable.

Now, as a modding solution, i would recommend:

This mod fixes leaderless parties, and might just fix stuck siblings, but im not sure

Edit: i dont use this next one, but it might fix it for you without destroying your save:
Thanks monoolho.
It was very late last night when I was looking at this.
Now I have just noticed the small and easy to miss " Recall to your party " pip on the Clan page.
It says they will take three days to find me ; I don't find them.
I trust it will work as intended.
So " Holding " apparently does not automatically ( at 18 ) change to " Staying at ........ ", these days.
Cheers

PS It worked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom