Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
woyo-sensei said:
SkarkS said:
Yeah your map is better thx :smile:

MAP :
(It's not mega realistic because, we should have 13 clans.)

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/1577/japan1550.jpg

1--Uesugi
2--Takeda
3--Hōjō
4--Oda
5-Amako
6-Miyoshi
7-Imagawa
8-Date
9-Achina
10-Mori
11-Shimazu
12-Mogami
13-ôtomo

zxcvmnb do u think it's good ?
Or u have a suggestion ?

I just noticed one thing. In your version we have couple clans, that I don`t have them, I mean Achina Clan and others. Correct version should look like this:
1--Uesugi
2--Takeda
3--Hōjō
4--Oda
5-Hosokawa
6-Tokugawa
7-Imagawa
8-Date
9-Asakura
10-Mori
11-Shimazu
12-Mogami
13-ôtomo

or something like this. The reason is I have prepared flags, logos and armors for these clans and I don`t want to change them. I hope you understand me :smile:

I understand you, it's your mod and i want the new release ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just played demo Shogun 2 - Total War and I have to say: this game is EPIC! Everything is so awesome! When I saw couple models I thought Creative Assembly took my models to Shogun 2 :razz: It`s really awesome game, but I will do my best to make my mod much better ^^

Maliketh25 said:
Wundai said:
I'm sorry mate, he said the chest was hidden, that says enough :razz: haha

but where is it hidden at? I really need to find it. Can someone tell me where in the shogun mod is the hidden chest that has the gun in it?
PLZZZ someone help me out here. I really need to find it.

Maliketh25 said:
Maliketh25 said:
Wundai said:

but where is it hidden at? I really need to find it. Can someone tell me where in the shogun mod is the hidden chest that has the gun in it?
why don't you google it? were trying to talk about shogun related stuff and you keep butting in about some chest.

I haven't been able to put this mod down, so far i have led the Takeda clan to glory by wiping out the Shimazu and Mori clans and i am planning on creating the Japanese Empire after i gain some support.

woyo-sensei said:
I just played demo Shogun 2 - Total War and I have to say: this game is EPIC! Everything is so awesome! When I saw couple models I thought Creative Assembly took my models to Shogun 2 :razz: It`s really awesome game, but I will do my best to make my mod much better ^^

Please don't play too much Shogun2 ttw,  :lol: I wait your mod first cause I prefer using one characters and be him than playing a wargame style like TTW. But yes, shogun 2 feels really really really great (and needs a big big configuration computer too).
Don't be discouraged and take good ideas from this game. but please continue your mod. I'm sure we're a lot of people waiting your own mod. and it can be one of the best warband mod  :wink:

TitoWasFat said:
Maliketh25 said:
Maliketh25 said:
Wundai said:

why don't you google it? were trying to talk about shogun related stuff and you keep butting in about some chest.

I have googled it, in fact I have spent over 2 hours trying to find it online with no luck. I was just trying to get woyo-sensei to tell me since he is the one who made the mod, and would be able to tell me.!!!

Then spend another two hours ingame searching for it. Walk in cities. If you know where the chests from Native are, you should be able to find the same scenes.

please don't post on this thread anymore.i googled it and found it instantly.you have a brain just like everyone else.use it and i promise you will find it. now to get back on topic, Woyo if your having trouble looking up sources for the Ainu people i could take some time out and look it up for you.

Don`t worry about that. I found some info about Ainu people, their clotches, weapons and more.
Now I have to finish wearing all lords/knights/generals/taisho and prepare everything for multiplayer and quick battles and make a first mission for our hero. And that`s it.
I think I can finish everything ready for next weekend, so be prepared for the next version :smile:
The next version will be so different with so many different changes but I think you will like them as much as I do :smile:
I have nothing else for you to show, but I finished today my map with clans locations. Well, it`s really looks much better, but I had to cut the number of lords to 10, because these clans are much smaller than the original kingdoms from native. Anyway I think it will be enough.

woyo-sensei said:
Don`t worry about that. I found some info about Ainu people, their clotches, weapons and more.
Now I have to finish wearing all lords/knights/generals/taisho and prepare everything for multiplayer and quick battles and make a first mission for our hero. And that`s it.
I think I can finish everything ready for next weekend, so be prepared for the next version :smile:
The next version will be so different with so many different changes but I think you will like them as much as I do :smile:
I have nothing else for you to show, but I finished today my map with clans locations. Well, it`s really looks much better, but I had to cut the number of lords to 10, because these clans are much smaller than the original kingdoms from native. Anyway I think it will be enough.
If you where a warlord i would definitely offer my sword in service to you.

I really really enjoy this. I havent been as excited about M & B since I originally bought the game. I would like to ask a question about diplomacy mechanics. I have taken my first castle (yay), and appointed the chancellor, constable and minister.

When I went to the minister to work on sending emissaries to other clans I was surprised to find out there is no
option/dialogue with the minister for concluding treaties, sending gifts, etc..  How are we intended to deal with other clans/nations in this mod then since the minister function isn't happening.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom