Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some deutch and portugese merchant staid in japan. (for tactic and diplomacy too)
Spanish were killed quickly and were forbidden to came back in Japan.
So no european army was established in Japan

semi said:
I had the same problem with warband mods.
I resolved it like that : change your video configuration "render method" : if you're in "direct X9"
replace it by "direct X7"
I never found other solution...

Great idea... I can live without X9 thats for sure :grin:
And u dear developers:
I am just wondering, if some files have been copied correctly - the map is quite "non-islandish" and there are just mounts of things not japaneese.. so, if is it by mod not completed, may I help u somehow???

I don't speak english so I don't understand subtility of language degree... So if you find another solution tell me, cause nobody found solution for "handles bla bla..." and I can't play with direct X9 too (I had search on different topic about that but nothing help)

Nabukadnesar said:
semi said:
I had the same problem with warband mods.
I resolved it like that : change your video configuration "render method" : if you're in "direct X9"
replace it by "direct X7"
I never found other solution...

Great idea... I can live without X9 thats for sure :grin:
And u dear developers:
I am just wondering, if some files have been copied correctly - the map is quite "non-islandish" and there are just mounts of things not japaneese.. so, if is it by mod not completed, may I help u somehow???

I think it's one guy working on this, and he's not done yet.

I think it's one guy working on this, and he's not done yet.
    * Kolba for scripts
    * Alkhadias for great Kabuto`s models
    * Daedalus for scripts
    * Legomir
    * mountblade.info - Polish community of M&B
    * Jeff van Dyck for wonderful music :smile:

Read the first post -.-'

Well, downloaded it, Played it, was Perfect than most Japanese mods i seen from a Range of Games, ALthough not TOTALY perfect.

what i am Curious is, To what year you're aiming for, Since most of the officers which i know you mention are pretty much Random japanese Name,

Furthermore i'm also curious to where did you get your information Regarding to which clans uses certian units as well as which clan inculding there colours, (i was unaware the Oda clan being Rather Yellowy Orange,)

and frankly i'm quite shocked that the uesgei(most likely Spelt wrong) ain't in, Despite the fact that the  Takeda is.

I also notice that most of the naginata units doesn't use the naginata itself but rather a tachi / Washazi,(most likely mention before, But since it rather late in england i skipped the whole going through each post).

@Woyo,
Wundai said:
Small Suggestion Woyo, for the Katana,Tachi,Wakizashi and Tanto weapons.
When people draw them, the animation is wrong and the sword just appears in their hands.

But there is already a drawing animation for this weapon ingame (you see it when you have a duel with another lord and you have a one-handed weapon)

Could you assign this animation to the 4 weapons described above? That would look so cool :wink:

LordVonKain said:
I also notice that most of the naginata units doesn't use the naginata itself but rather a tachi / Washazi,(most likely mention before, But since it rather late in england i skipped the whole going through each post).

Thats a shame mate, because all you ask is discussed in this forum already, I suggest a readthrough in the morning :wink:

Hey Woyo, luck:

63da5ef39a57.jpg

a9a3b52a5be6.jpg

You can ask to the Asian Dynasties team (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139947.0.html) how to can use yumis on backhorse

No offense Tomu, but I don't think he needs their help doing that as far I know enabling use of weapons on horseback is easy.

smurfin said:
No offense Tomu, but I don't think he needs their help doing that as far I know enabling use of weapons on horseback is easy.

Yep, it is true, but I remember reading (can not remember when) that Woyo say something like that for the moment was impossible to use on horses longbows. Maybe they found a way.

Just a little advice; please write in english. Some people might start flaming you if you don't!

P.S: Looking forward to the next release. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom