Ships docked in a hostile port (Please Help!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, so I started a new campaign in the reforged edition, me being the viking that I am decided it would be a good idea to go and get some money and pillage some of the Monastries whilst I was docked in Dunwic, I did my pillaging and came back- I only had the option to besiege the town and two of my assault ships were there, being able to carry 27 men each. Then, I was chased out of East Engle and then Mierce by their armies and I fled to Wales, ordered for a ship to be built to take my party back to Denmark, I pillaged another monastery out of the Kingdom and when the ship was constructed I returned to find the town hostile, containing my third ship and I could only besiege the town. I'm not part of any faction and now I'm stuck with all my men in Britain, fleeing from Mercia and East Anglia, although the Welsh aren't hostile to me although their capital is, anyway to get my ships back? It's hard being a viking without ships, it's so crucial to the game. I'd appreciate any help.

Simply just sneak into the towns and sail away, it should work (worked for me when i still used to play)

Back
Top Bottom