Sharing Beta Accounts?

Users who are viewing this thread

scythe11, you are very desperate, do you have beer...? If you have, go to some friends and drink as much as you can, then you'll forget about M&B for a short period of time :smile:

Zyrex0 said:
scythe11, you are very desperate, do you have beer...? If you have, go to some friends and drink as much as you can, then you'll forget about M&B for a short period of time :smile:

sir, i'm in an alcohol free dorm. of course i have beer. i'm boycotting college until i can play WB lol :]

scythe111 said:
Zyrex0 said:

sir, i'm in an alcohol free dorm. of course i have beer. i'm boycotting college until i can play WB lol :]

Or make your friends drink til they are loose enough to pity you and get the serial that way ^^

Wu-long said:
scythe111 said:
Zyrex0 said:

Or make your friends drink til they are loose enough to pity you and get the serial that way ^^

if my friends had a beta serial this wouldn't be a problem lol...

Kevlar said:
If they wanted more people they would just send out more invites.
it's not more people there sharing they dont send out more invites cause its going to be over populated...Think maybe?

Back
Top Bottom