Share your Persistent Frontier stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austro

Master Knight
Share your Persistent Frontier stories / adventures! I'll go first, this was on the NA server. Remember, the NA server has little to no admin dependency, and this all happened with player - run RP, not admin - run RP.

I teleported to the native camp, and joined the Native Auxiliaries faction as a musketeer. I bought an old musket and picked up a stone tomahawk. Other members were surrounding an immigrant on a donkey in front of the native camp. I walked over to see what was going on, one native said "Kill him, he's distracting us." I then aimed my musket at him and the leader of our tribe told me not to fire. He then rode away on his donkey.

Little did I know, our tribe was involved in a long and brutal war against the Continental Army (fort west point) our tribe leader suggested that we ride to the Falcon Armies fort (fort east point) to negotiate a combined assault against the Continental Army. We then all mounted up and started riding to fort west point. When we arrived all of us mustered at the front door of the fort. A Falcon member then looked at us and quickly closed the gate. Our tribe members were angry and some of them started saying "Let's just kill them all!" Our tribe leader then told everyone to stop talking because he did not want to be involved in another brutal war. The gate finally opened and our tribe leader and the Falcon captain began talking. The Falcon army then agreed to join our tribe on an assault on fort west point.

Combined, we were 15 men, our faction members were carrying tomahawks, old muskets, maces and bows. The Falcon members were mostly carrying infantry muskets and carbines. We started moving towards west point, we were a force to be reckoned with, all immigrants along the road hid in the grass out of fear. We then all dismounted and started charging the fort. When we all got behind cover our tribe leader suddenly realized that we did not bring a hammer to build a ladder. I was then tasked to bring a hammer from our tribe to the siege of west point. I then got on my horse and started riding towards the camp. I heard many gunshots and men dying behind me and I knew I had to return quickly for the siege to succeed. When I arrived, I looked everywhere, but I could not find the hammer for the life of me, however, out of luck another tribe member who was chopping wood at the time then bought the hammer and said he would deliver it to the siege. We then mounted up and returned to the battle zone.

When we arrived, we saw Continental Army members firing from the walls, and our members firing from behind cover. We gave the hammer to our tribe leader and he began chopping down a nearby tree for wood to build the ladder. I then got my musket out and ran for cover. I started shooting at the men on the walls when all of a sudden a weapon smith jumped off the wall with a sword in hand and started slashing like a mad man. When our tribe members started getting the upper hand over him he attempted to flee across the grass. I then aimed my musket at his back and fired. He dropped to the ground and his body was quickly looted. I then turned to my right and saw a man with a musket who aimed right at me, he fired and ended my involvement in the siege right there and then.

5ECE1F1C964FF9EF834C26BC18E9CD555F9E1501

I was very close to 100 kills, but then the server reset. I was terribly disappointed.

I attended the Saturday event and I had great fun!  :roll:

PS - An I will from now on be a regular to those fantastically organized events.

PS2 - Ohh bite me.

Joined the Iroquois tribe as the only member and helped 2 lost spanish, who I actually was at war with, find their way back home to fort North.

Rode into Colonist town. Their leader spotted me, declared war, shot me, then declared peace.

I then stumbled across some red coats who immediately shot at me. Apparently red skin makes people fire instantly. But all shots missed including mine. Then conversation broke out and they asked me to become their scout/guide to find the other native tribes camp.

Unfortunately a group of 3 Colonists turned up (my faction was at war with them). Their leader (same as above incident) started attacking me but was eventually stopped by the Brits.

We came to a river and was close to the enemy tribe and I had hardly finished typing "They are over there" before the Colonist leader, without a word, attacked me again. He probably thought my job was done, now I could be disposed of. I blocked him twice and killed him with a tomahawk. Finished off by typing "*******".

The 2 remaining colonists took shots at me while crossing the river but I continued with the nice Brits to the native camp which they attacked. I then blended into the forest and ran off.

I met some very nice guys and a single idiot. Much like real life. Thanks to all participants.

RDM as i spawned in... same as always, Oh ya and that one time where there was no admin on and everyone joined bandit because there is no player cap on it.

Proper outlaw story:

Creeping in the woods, shooting at lonely preys. But nay! don't shot the immigrants unless they have a good gun on them. After more than a dozen successful robberies, the soldiers organize a manhunting party and my days of glory end bayoneted to death by an angry mob.

Improper outlaw story:

LOLZ I kill everyone because I am a bad a$$ fighter I got skillz you noobs!

Joined EU server
Got randomed
Complained in the right format to admin
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Got trolled
Get my revenge
Tell admins they are useless in admin chat
Banned because of disrespecting admin
Post complaint on their forums
Gets locked and ignored, forwarded to other admins back and forth for days
Unban appeal disregarded because admin feels offended

"We discussed and we don't feel you should be unbanned for the time being, your disrespect towards our admin team which you also shown on PF forums are not welcome here."

unban denied try again in two weeks."

Decide only going to play on NA server even though horrible ping.

My PF experience in a nutshell.

Nubcake said:
Joined EU server
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Got trolled
Get my revenge

"We discussed and we don't feel you should be unbanned for the time being, your disrespect towards our admin team which you also shown on PF forums are not welcome here."

It's pretty obvious you're not being unbanned because you brought the injustice out to the public forums, which is perfectly in boundries of the TW forum rules.

Can they be more obvious? This should not be happening, he should just be judged on the offense he made in game.

And to top it all off, at first it was a temp ban but when I posted the appeal on their forums and made the thread on here it was changed to perma ban. I consequently send them a PM on their website and it gets ignored, and I make a thread later on since that's the only way they let me communicate with them in which I ask why it was switched to perma ban and they confirm it was because I offended the admins by telling them they are useless. If you check out the applications for admin on their website and then see the ones that get accepted.... you're in for a ride.

EDIT:
"Right you screwed your changes, you won't be unbanned anymore."

Right after making this post. Is there anyone I can talk to about this EXCEPT the admins? Who owns the EU server? Who is in charge of all the admins?

Anyone who has a problem with anything on either EU or NA add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/madfast I am an admin on both servers and will personally deal with any complaints or problems you have, and make sure they are handled in a fair and above board manner. Also please note I am completely impartial and if you were wrongly banned I will stake my admin position on the line for you. I am seeing far too many people complaining for it too be chance, so I will do everything in my power to bring some semblance or order and fairness to the official servers. 
  Obviously I cannot be on the servers 24/7 because when I am I always respond to all complaints but anyone who had problems that are not being answered deserve someone to deal with it, so that is what I am going to do.

Nubcake said:
Joined EU server
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Got trolled
Get my revenge

Apparently complaining about someone being apathetic and incompetent while they have the responsibility of running a server when they act apathetic and incompetent? Interesting.

Yeah, don't think I'll be playing Persistant Frontier anytime soon.

mortetorment said:
Nubcake said:
Joined EU server
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Get ignored
Got randomed
Got trolled
Get my revenge

Apparently complaining about someone being apathetic and incompetent while they have the responsibility of running a server when they act apathetic and incompetent? Interesting.

Yeah, don't think I'll be playing Persistant Frontier anytime soon.

Don't worry, I won't shed a tear, honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom