Shader problems

Users who are viewing this thread

I downloaded the moddb files (gamefront) because I was unable to to manually remove the shaders like I have in past SVN versions. When I select uncheck shaders in the launcher options, I get massive amounts of red text errors when I play? This is not working correctly, and some horse textures are bugged and unplayable with shaders, Anyone else unable to remove the shaders.

I also typically remove/rename the shaders since I prefer it without and was getting the error above.  I ended up restoring them since it spammed way to often.  I don't see the problem with textures and at least this configuration doesn't have the white glow that I really hate.

Valen said:
I also typically remove/rename the shaders since I prefer it without and was getting the error above.  I ended up restoring them since it spammed way to often.  I don't see the problem with textures and at least this configuration doesn't have the white glow that I really hate.

Try a knightly horse from Norway or Scotland, they look white as ghosts, can hardly see the textures.

This shader is the ugliest **** I have ever seen in a mod, seriously who thinks this crap looks good? I wish there was a way to resolve this because it is still one of my favorite mods.

Any news regarding the faulty shaders? I'd like if my hungarian fellows wouldn't shine in broad daylight.

Back
Top Bottom