Settlers 7

Users who are viewing this thread

HTAPAWASO

Master Knight
Didn't see a topic on this...

Anyone played it?
Any good?

I loved Settlers II, and the 10th anniversary edition of it, but never really got into the other ones.
Settlers 6 I played for a while but it was too shallow to be worth the money.

Also it has the dreaded Ubisoft DRM... not a huge deal for me since I do have a good internet connection and don't plan on losing it, but still worrying.

Make the initial few games too good and you kill a franchise' sequel potential. That being said, I liked Settlers II too, and have no intention of looking into any other Settlers game.

The old settlers games were so good... up until they added the crappy 3D graphics and changed the entire gameplay.

I want another epic 2D settlers.

Well I downloaded the demo (took three hours) and if I can run it I'll see what it's like.

Still not sure about the DRM though.

i like settlers 6 and settlers 7 is simmilar to (damn i forget the name)

but i think i want to try the demo

The demo is 2GB.

If general consensus on here becomes that the game is good I'll probably download it, but I don't want to waste 2GB of my very limited bandwith for another terrible demo.

Archonsod said:
Six was my favourite of the series. Seven seems to be a continuation of that. Not going to get it while Ubi insist on their ridiculous DRM though.

I haven't yet tried the Settlers series, but I was willing to try the latest incarnation when it arrived until Ubisoft decided to be insulted by the pirates and suckerpunch the customer sitting behind them in class.

jasonxfri13th said:
The old settlers games were so good... up until they added the crappy 3D graphics and changed the entire gameplay.

I want another epic 2D settlers.

that's what i'm thinking...

The latest one I've played was Settlers Five... I'll wait for this one to be on sale and I'll buy, I guess

Back
Top Bottom