servers down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to get onto warband for the past 10 minutes, but my servers just don't seem to load.
I have asked DoF_Gadric, and he was on IG (with only 2 others) which makes me think it's not just me.
Slade also has the same problem, is it just us or are there more people with this problem, and maybe even a fix?

Update: Gadric is only able to load servers in his ''favorites'' option.
Update: Looks like it has been solved, will now lock the thread.

Ciiges said:
what does that mean though, too many servers being hosted on too many platforms?
Or does it have a completely different explaination?

Maybe the servers got overloaded, maybe a compatibility issue occurred, who knows.

A possible reason would be overload, not entirely sure how it works but if the server browser is hosted on PHP/HTTP on a webhost, with all the people trying to join onto servers and using the server browser it could overload. The good thing is that the servers are still online, if there was a 'connect to ip' option, you'd probably still be able to connect to them.

Bauglir said:
PC servers are closed from now on so console players have better experience. R.I.P warband

Considering 99% of the servers are community hosted, the servers are still up, the server browser is down. I'm sure the webhost is down, or crashed. Maybe unexplained maintenance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom