Resolved Server capacity is too low (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for reporting.
We do not have an upper limit for servers. More servers opened as soon as one needed. But we have some ongoing issues that we are aware and investigating. Sometimes, due to those issues, server scheduling stops for some time.

We do not have an upper limit for servers. More servers opened as soon as one needed. But we have some ongoing issues that we are aware and investigating. Sometimes, due to those issues, server scheduling stops for some time.

Is the infrastructure elastic as well or the scheduler just start new instances as needed?

Is the infrastructure elastic as well or the scheduler just start new instances as needed?

By servers I actually meant dedicated servers, machines. Sorry if that wasn't clear. So yes, as soon as system decides a new machine is required, it opens new ones. And we don't just open one machine but multiple at a time. As for game servers as in instances of game, we try to keep extra servers open and ready even without a need based on usage at the time.

Thanks for reporting.

Thank you for the reply, and thank you for working on it! Much appreciated <3

By servers I actually meant dedicated servers, machines. Sorry if that wasn't clear. So yes, as soon as system decides a new machine is required, it opens new ones. And we don't just open one machine but multiple at a time. As for game servers as in instances of game, we try to keep extra servers open and ready even without a need based on usage at the time.

Thanks for the clarification. Another thing, in custom match the server is being terminated at the end of match but the clients are not being properly disconnected before that happens. Because most of the time at the end of match my client get stuck instead of returning to the lobby.

so is it bugged or what ?
can we start paying to host servers or what?
my brother an i partied up and COULD NOT i repeat COULD NOT get a NA siege or skirmish ALL NIGHT. Had to keep joining custom servers. I will see if i can reproduce what happened. we would eventually get connected in then get auto kicked right back out. Server error

I'm sure you are aware of this, but this issue appears to happen when there are parties of 2+ players. When I am playing solo, there are no issues. When I play with a group however, wait times often exceed 15 minutes. I'm fairly confident the code you guys are running requires a party match of similar size when creating a game leading to long load times.

I'm sure you are aware of this, but this issue appears to happen when there are parties of 2+ players. When I am playing solo, there are no issues. When I play with a group however, wait times often exceed 15 minutes. I'm fairly confident the code you guys are running requires a party match of similar size when creating a game leading to long load times.

Hello,

This is not the case. We do not currently know the cause of this problem but it is most likely from an error in our party code. We are investigating it will fix it as soon as possible.

Hello,

This is not the case. We do not currently know the cause of this problem but it is most likely from an error in our party code. We are investigating it will fix it as soon as possible.
You got an ETA on this issue? If there is no ETA available, is this issue considered 'high priority'?

Back
Top Bottom