MP Musket Era Modern Secession - The American Civil War (Reviving)

Users who are viewing this thread

romicus said:
MaccaUK said:
romicus said:
I loved Seccesion, so good luck guys. Ill even think about ressurect my old regiment when this gets realeased.
Thanks for the support. Our idea of this is to bring an ACW mod back to the Warband community for the people that like the ACW, but do not have access to North and South via Napoleonic Wars. We'd like it to be as popular as Secession was! Hopefully, when we've finished work on the mod and it's released, we'll get our own section. That's when you could think about bringing your Regiment back!

We're not just creating Gettysburg maps, they'll be a range of other maps too! Artillery will also be included.

If you'd join our Steam group, that'd be nice! Show's the support. :wink:

Sounds great, once again good luck.
Cheers.

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,273347.0.html][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/1fble1.png[/IMG][/url]
Confederates.

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,273347.0.html][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2z9melt.png[/IMG][/url]
Union.

Hope you like it :smile:

Good luck from the 5thVA!

awahhNT.png

Cool! Let me know if you run into issues with a script or need to get in touch with one of Secession's contributors to obtain a resource. I can help.

Azrooh said:
Cool! Let me know if you run into issues with a script or need to get in touch with one of Secession's contributors to obtain a resource. I can help.
Thank god! Pm me or add me on Steam? I'd like to talk to you about something, if you will - [SW Developer] Macca™

Your mod leaders have no modding skills (mapping is not modding), don't expect this to succeed unless you actually learn something important.

And I'm curious, why make an American civil war mod when it's (the war) already so cluttered, we have Seccession, N&S and High Water mark, Battlecry of Freedom and War of Rights in development.

Thank you and well done on that header David :grin:

James Grant said:
Your mod leaders have no modding skills (mapping is not modding), don't expect this to succeed unless you actually learn something important.

And I'm curious, why make an American civil war mod when it's (the war) already so cluttered, we have Seccession, N&S and High Water mark, Battlecry of Freedom and War of Rights in development.

And as for you Grant, if your just going to come here and cry, don't bother at all. The important thing is that were trying to get better, and create something a lot of players will like.

James Grant said:

No offence intended, Secession is dead. North and South, and I believe High Water Mark are for NW, we're creating this so people that like the American Civil War, but don't have NW in order to get NaS can still join in, please, don't come here to cry about things.

Possibly true, but still, there's always the others who still play Warband.

James Grant said:
Your mod leaders have no modding skills (mapping is not modding), don't expect this to succeed unless you actually learn something important. Just an Opinion from Mr Grant. Dont take it as an Offense or some kind of Sabotage. Indeed is a Nice Question he made, No modding experience Listed, so isn´t wrong judge that.

Here I Dissagree with Grant. I always like new Mods. To see how it Works the Mods, using Different points of view from the same Historical Time.

Anyways... Wanna See some Pics Ladz! Some Anxious Argentinian Mercenary over here!

BTW: Could you make Smaller Banners? Iwant the "Choose your side" but dislike the Size to be used as a Firm!.

Mis saludos

Pictures will be around the corner. As for the Grant issue I'd like to get off that subject, don't want to keep building up posts about that.

MaccaUK said:
James Grant said:

No offence intended, Secession is dead. North and South, and I believe High Water Mark are for NW, we're creating this so people that like the American Civil War, but don't have NW in order to get NaS can still join in, please, don't come here to cry about things.

But he does have a point. How do you expect to create a mod without modelers or coders? Hinkel may be helping you guys out but surely he's not going to give you everything from North and South.

I'd like to get off of that subject. And please stop speaking for other people, and putting words in their mouth.

Back
Top Bottom