Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Albino said:
Merlkir said:
:grin:D great idea. I wonder if everyone would still play elves in the new TLD if they had to learn Quenya :grin:D

Don'tcha mean Sindarin.

Edit: I looks great HEW! Keep it up.

mhhmm, I guess you're right, there wouldn't be many opportunities to chat in Quenya in ME during the WotR..

Okay ....some adventures i made in the new version :smile:

Some bandits that tryed to rob me !I warned them that i don't want to fight ....

A long battle with orcs......my men and the Alliance was still fighting with the orcs !I stopped a bit to take a long breath.

I was in the elf capital waiting for Thermassassin to get his stuff.....Such a lovely view !

After i tryed to kill a mounted bandid ...he came to close and striked at me with his sword....

After long battles with the orcs .....i've became stronger ....i've became better...i've became :

Really cool pictures - your char look really neat in the last picture. Also the in battle one with all the dead guys in the back is nice. Keep on the good work, I'm sure you'll have even more fun after the bug fix with the camping and building and making elves join the war and stuff. :grin:

I just fought a lot of orcs !Me and the alliance fought until we killed them all !

Watching thermassassin killing a bandint in the elf style

Attacking the warcamp !

Failed to conquer it

As i said the quality might be bad :sad: !

I used xfire to take them (so the quality isn't that great or it is ) :grin:

Naa on xfire you just press Scroll lock + S and it takes the screen when you left the game you delete or upload it and put a message as the description ..it goes on your profile and other users from xfire can see it and when i click on the screens, i select SHARE and it gives away the BBCODE to post on forums xD Rather than staying to go in paint for 20 times then upload on imageshack :razz: got it ?

I dont' see any of those frontline guys (yellow) in any of the pics. Are they not popular or are they not even a playable faction?

srbraveandstupid said:
Wihzzahrd said:
How to take a screenshot?

pc or mac

i now mac is :shift + command + 4
pc?

The proof of windows superiority. One button. Print screen. Then paste it into paint or anything. Or get grabby (google it) or something.

Wihzzahrd said:
I can press ''prt sc'' button, but where does the pic save?

It doesn't, you have to open up paint or something and press control+v or paste from some menu or another. Or get grabby, then grabby will do it for you.

'Print Screen' copies your screen. Here's the guide.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,25302.0.html

Well. from what i'vr seen (and im new to M&B) this mod is great, although there are some things that could be arranged for the next version (if there is):

1)the rhino should be made to took more warlike, like this:
http://community.ageofconan.com/conan/frontend/files/CONTENT/render_killer_rhino.jpg :twisted: :twisted:

2) the neck of the bear seemed a little awkward, or maybe its the harness.

Apart from that its great, wish it were ported to v0.903, but i think that will have to wait till a certain modder's return.

the rhino doesnt even look like a rhino........lol looks more like Dinosaur or something else
Bears, Pigs,Chickens, and the Lizards are all pretty well made though :razz:

Back
Top Bottom