Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Red Campbellton said:
Cant wait to defend one of those... they will never defeat us in the sandbag fortress. Unless :!: :shock: :!: theyshoot the sandbags away in which case im jumping out and killing myself.
Yes but then we repair the holes with our sandbags :grin:
Also I forgot to mention my sandbag castle has two levels, so there is more room for activities! :wink:
Then I expanded it to a full fortress, except without a gate

Crossbow Joe said:
Red Campbellton said:
Cant wait to defend one of those... they will never defeat us in the sandbag fortress. Unless :!: :shock: :!: theyshoot the sandbags away in which case im jumping out and killing myself.
Yes but then we repair the holes with our sandbags :grin:
Also I forgot to mention my sandbag castle has two levels, so there is more room for activities! :wink:
Then I expanded it to a full fortress, except without a gate
Magnificent Art that is *tear*.

Epic humans vs bots battle after the 42nd and 7th scrim today. Screenshots sorted by map.

mb7j.jpg

mb8m.jpg

mb9y.jpg

mb11z.jpg

mb13p.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb21b.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb18s.jpg

mb23yc.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb27.jpg

mb28.jpg

mb29d.jpg

mb30s.jpg

mb31d.jpg

Crossbow Joe said:
I love how in the evergreen trenches you see someone say "everyone go cav"and then in the next screenshot everyone is cavalry, its like it happened instantly :lol:

It did :razz:

Edit, so I don't double post

mb1d.jpg

mb2a.jpg

mb3ea.jpg

mb4to.jpg

mb5z.jpg

I'm not ranting just so you know, just thought these were kinda funny.

Edit Edit:

My fort with cannons :grin:

Ready with ammo crates, cannons, chevals, and sandbags to ward off any attackers.

mb10o.jpg

mb11es.jpg

mb12u.jpg

mb13v.jpg

mb14k.jpg

mb15w.jpg

mb16x.jpg

Edit Edit Edit:

Human vs Bot battle
mb7bw.jpg

mb5ay.jpg

mb4cz.jpg

hey there....I was just wandering if AOFI is still alive cuz i like this mod and would love to play with some people cuz bots bore me alot

Sabre_Officer

Sabre_Officer said:
hey there....I was just wandering if AOFI is still alive cuz i like this mod and would love to play with some people cuz bots bore me alot

Sabre_Officer

Then get some friends together and play it.

The mod is dead in that there's no community for it, but it's still up for download and hostable (it's also open-sourced which means you can mod it to you and your friends' liking)

Bite Me said:
Well its not really dead as he is currently close to finishing a singleplayer version which is loooking rather epic :p

I posted that a month ago, when it was dead :razz:

The singleplayer version is looking great, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom