Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, how does this new British uniform look? Do you guys think it's a big enough improvement to justify redoing every uniform?

newbritishuniformrender.jpg

newbritishuniformrender.jpg

Very nice!

Both the uniform and animations look much better.

On the topic of animations, is there any chance that the idle crouching animation might be made to look less awkward? :grin:

[Edit]
One suggestion on the aiming animation...
Tuck the arm in a little. Those chicken wings look funny, and make it fairly difficult to shoot over/around the first or second rank's shoulders when in formation!

The uniform looks like its been darkened with a lot more detail added to it. I like it much better than the current one, but it's still completely spotless! I'd expect sweat stains, if not dirt on the uniform.

A tad much, but on the right track!

I noticed that the lighting on the arms looks a bit odd, though.

I say it still looks good. Has a more worn look to it, but he's right, now that there's that much contrast down there, the arms start looking a bit bright.

Saturated the colors somewhat more. But great improvement! If you want I could make a psd of my own for you, so you could adjust it quite easily? Otherwise I need to redo all my skins again :razz:

Stinus said:
Saturated the colors somewhat more. But great improvement! If you want I could make a psd of my own for you, so you could adjust it quite easily? Otherwise I need to redo all my skins again :razz:
Well, the problem is that I redid the model and UV map. I know, it sucks. But the new model isn't very different, so it wouldn't be too big of an issue if you just continued using the old one. That way you don't have to redo everything.

Anyway, here's a render of just of a few of the new swords.

newv17swordsrender1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom