3xebo.jpg

s9nEy.jpg

Y7OC1.jpg

Hypno Toad said:
Just a few screenshots of some of these epic scenes

3xebo.jpg

s9nEy.jpg

Y7OC1.jpg
Awesome shots, did you max out all video settings? Is it lagging and what's the battle size set to?

I'm on 300 and it lags if increase to it all to max :sad:

Oh man, I am dead and impatiently watching allies finish up but this one single annoying spearman has been holding an army of 77 for ages!  Seems like that rock has Krak des Chevaliers effect.

rwnx95.jpg

JohnT said:
Oh man, I am dead and impatiently watching allies finish up but this one single annoying spearman has been holding an army of 77 for ages!  Seems like that rock has Krak des Chevaliers effect.

rwnx95.jpg

file.php

This one knows the pain .

I think an angel (of war) visited my char last night. he seems to have woken up this morning as military genius! :idea:

x26ycl.png

1fxmrk.png

PS - This angel business must be legitimate! image upload site captcha words for the pix above: 1. Good Riddance & 2. God Bless You :smile:

JohnT said:

rwnx95.jpg

I'm maxed out, and I'm using the skyrim FXAA injector to add some color correction.

I do 300 battle sizes and it's not too laggy, it's playable. However warband luvs-2-memory-leak-all-day-erry-day so I need to shut it down every half hour or so after a few huge battles.

Hypno Toad said:
JohnT said:

rwnx95.jpg

I'm maxed out, and I'm using the skyrim FXAA injector to add some color correction.

I do 300 battle sizes and it's not too laggy, it's playable. However warband luvs-2-memory-leak-all-day-erry-day so I need to shut it down every half hour or so after a few huge battles.

my problem also and the i switched to Nvidia gfx card, and now no more problems

so basicly im trying to reunite the eastern roman empire!

some screenshots from the battle for Greece

3E43575C0AA4FDA9B30C9CE32D2D5C17CE32E43B
9D08A48F8FA6F50B8EBA3ADD9957FBC634BAD222
454A749A5FB19106DFE85EBE3F58261C8A2611C7
2619B5FBC6A1853EC6D3E1501CA4FEF60E7A51CF

Hypno Toad said:
Wow... i so wish i had a computer that could run the game like that.  :sad:

JohnT said:
Haha epic.  :mrgreen: . If only you had those overhead banners disabled.

UlfrTheMighty said:
so basicly im trying to reunite the eastern roman empire!

some screenshots from the battle for Greece
Nice screens, especially like the first one.  :smile:
Btw, i think you are fighting for the wrong side, if you want to reunite the eastern roman empire, then you should be fighting for the empire of nikea against the latin empire(Imperium romanae). The latin empire are actually frankish outsiders from the fourth crusade.  :razz:

Miseducation
We all heard the phrase "Standing on the shoulders of giants" and this being 1257 AD perhaps nani gigantum humeris insidentes would be more natural. Now our little Charles here took it literally...
21ms1ls.jpg

This one never joins joint military operations: "I can do greater deeds". Yeah bastard, how about getting some clothes first.
rs6du0.jpg

Archery Practice Hotspot
So where does one go when one wants to improve archery proficiency? Here's the spot folks, plenty of arrows (more coming) and plenty of HIYAAAHH!!! screaming targets (more of this coming too!).
11buc7p.jpg

Presenting Desperate Teutonic Bride of the year 1261 AD. Oil painting by Cenni di Pepo (Giovanni) Cimabue
ad0zn7.jpg

Teut Bride - close up - trying hard to satisfy her ambitions
6dzfva.jpg

Peasant Grinder
Once again, big thanks to DrTomas for adding historical rebellious peasant armies.

They are meeting unhistorical ends though... I see unconscious people....
bjg3r8.jpg

...a lot of 'em
5tvwxt.jpg

The last stand of 300 (non-holywood version). They ended up on the left bottom corner.
iwprw9.jpg

Result of one of the two battles. Our plan was to capture & sell as slaves. Superior armor helped us minimize casualties... a lot.
vgsk6p.jpg

I've been playing this mod for a couple weeks now and I am completely in love. Every time I come to a new village or town, I take a lot of time exploring it on my horse. The scenes in this mod are incredibly high quality — there's a couple generic town/farm ones that I absolutely never get sick of galloping around in.

Once I discovered the fortified manor feature, I've been having a blast running around that huge map and seeing my town grow. I decided I wanted to make the area even more horse-exploring friendly, so I've been editing the euro_plains_fortifed_manor scene off and on to make it much more lush and have a lot more props. I added some new farmland, forests, rivers and a few hidden areas. There's lots of hills and trees to slalom through now if you enjoy rushing around on your horse as much as I do. If anyone would like a copy of my new scene file I'd be happy to share it, but I imagine it would only run well on a beefy computer because of the horrifyingly large amount of flora I've added. I don't notice any performance difference between this version and the original fortifed manor scene, but I have a good computer.

I didn't move or change any of the upgradable buildings, so it still works exactly the same as the original fortified manor, just with a new landscape and added props which appear when you purchase new segments of your manor. 

Here are some screenshots:

dzDUa.jpg

JqepS.jpg

C1MRK.jpg

HjneR.jpg

olndg.jpg

2Uqya.jpg

UHQxS.jpg

IzsFZ.jpg

Rvqsd.jpg

vIKrh.jpg

Am61A.jpg