Saved Games compatibility

Users who are viewing this thread

joemclutz

Recruit
Hi!
Almost every version of this game i had to start over 'cause the previous saved games wasn't compatible... It will be like this in the future? (hopefully not! :grin: )
Thanks! :smile:

joemclutz said:
Hi!
Almost every version of this game i had to start over 'cause the previous saved games wasn't compatible... It will be like this in the future? (hopefully not! :grin: )
It depends on what they change. Warband´s engine store quite a lot of info into a saved game file and won´t reload it from the game´s files when it´s changed.

Articulo34 said:
It depends on what they change. Warband´s engine store quite a lot of info into a saved game file and won´t reload it from the game´s files when it´s changed.

hmmm... it would be pretty annoying to quit all previous progresses and start over again... :sad:

joemclutz said:
Hi!

thats common on a alpha/beta, but it is very unlikely they will do that now unless it is a really big patch for new content.

kalarhan said:
thats common on a alpha/beta, but it is very unlikely they will do that now unless it is a really big patch for new content.

I do really hope it will go like that.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom