Sarranid and Vaegir equipment weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Jacovitti

Recruit
I've searched the forum for this - but didn't really find anyting directly related to it. Maybe my search was a bit to simple because I find it strange that this hasn't been commented on.

Sarranid and Vaegir equipment have taken a real hit to their weight stats. I think it was done a couple of patches ago, but I did at the time assume that it was a bug and therefore would be mended - that however has not happened.

Example
Vaegir War mask used to weigh in at about 2.5, Now it is at 3.5 beating the full helmets weight at 2.8 Hows that reasonable?
Same goes for the Sarranid Veiled helmet 2.5->3.5 and i.e. Sarranid Mail boots 2.5->3.0 etc. I am taking the old values off memory but they should be approximate.

I used to love these two factions equipment for its weight - it was the lightest mail equipment but now it has the same or HIGHER weight than the other factions stuff. And the vaegir war-mask is sooo cool FFS.

Anyways if this is a balancing issue am I the only one thinking they went to far? How is a Veiled helmet heavier than a winged great helmet?

I guess I could tweak it back using info from this thread:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125617.msg3030822.html#msg3030822 But i don't wanna cheat - it just seems "off" is all... Anyone?

This is what I do in reference to stats for helmets and boots:

Simply take the protection given by the helmet, divide it by ten, and make that the weight of the headgear.

Heavy helmets will then actually be heavy, and light ones will be light. Helmet weight is a bit small as it stands, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom