Sanada Clan (EU Based)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yukimura_Sanada

Master Knight
With Honor and Dignity, we fight to defeat our foe to make this world a better living place for all the people not dragged into this war.

Our Banner ingame(its the red banner with the knight, we have made custom banners for ingame):
Sanadayuki.jpg

About the Clan:
we are a fun clan that play With fire and sword, we started as an mount&musket regiment and started expanding to all kind of mods/games we like and this is how we got here.

Formations:
we expect every samurai to use formations(for the bots)

Vassalage and Retainer system:
we use a retainer&vassal system for any new recruits that wants to enter basically what that means is that all Sanada_(name) members are samurai.
If an new recruit wants to join he can ask for an Samurai member for vassalage, during Vassalage you have the Change to distinguish yourself.

If the vassal has distinguished himself(on an honorable and dignified way) the samurai can ask him if he wants to become retainer as retainer you are higher in command then vassals and when the samurai dies ingamethe retainer can take it over.

Our Server: Sanada_WFAS_Ccoop
Our teamspeak: ts.22nd.eu(i know its the 22nd teamspeak we use it for MM and for other games)

Our Roster:
Sanada Yukimura: Daimyo
Sanada Attilla: Samurai
Sanada Honeydew: Samurai
Sanada Richard: Samurai
Sanada Gwydion:Samurai
Sanada The leaf: Retainer

Samurai who have Retainers:
Yukimura:TheLeaf
Attilla: -
Honeydew:-
Richard:-
Gwydion:-

we use the Bots as our standard infantry and ofc how higher the rank(Vassal,retainer or Samurai) how better the troops you have in battle!

if you want to join us add Theredbaron393 to steam!

Requirements to join:
got to be mature.
follow the rules
must have/download teamspeak

Application:
Steamname:
ingame name:
Willing to follow the rules?:

Steamname: bbgun1997
ingame name: gh3tt0_gangst3r
WFAS Expierence: i like the game a lot but if i play online i really like to play siege or captain co-op
Willing to follow the rules?: yes

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
Steamname: bbgun1997
ingame name: gh3tt0_gangst3r
WFAS Expierence: i like the game a lot but if i play online i really like to play siege or captain co-op
Willing to follow the rules?: yes

accepted, and i accepted your steam i will invite you to the steam clan, hope you enjoy it :grin:.
now you must search for samurai that will take you as his vassal, if you have teamspeak  then it goes really easy since  all samurai are on teamspeak.

Good luck i wish in the name my clan II Rzeczpospolita. We are happy that arise new clans to With Fire and Sword.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
i joined the ts server..... i think. there is no section for this clan?

there is the 6e regiment thats the channel.
currently i am in normandy(will be back at Saturday) and then i will host an own TS server :grin:.

Back
Top Bottom