Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
I'm at the end of the game, I've finished the story but I have one enemy and a few of his castles left.

When I try to access the profile of the clan leader who recently joined our site, it kicks me out of the game. No matter how I want to access it, it kicks me out of the game without warning, and then when I restart the game, it doesn't even ask about safe mode.
It's about the profile of Lord Hurunag from Tygrici

I have a save of this moment if it's useful.

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The problem is that the game turns off in a "failure-free" way. Normally, a window appears asking for an error report and the next time it is started, it asks for safe mode. Here the game turns off as if I had just left, and when starting it does not ask for anything.

There should be a window pop up which is the crash dump uploader. Please make sure that you are on the latest version of the game as there was an issue with the crash uploader which is fixed now.

Oh, I didn't notice any information about the new version.
I updated the version but it didn't change anything. And as I said earlier, the game turns off without failure as if I closed it myself. There is no error window.
I created a new character, I even found this guy to make sure I had information about him, and I can see his profile and its no problem on new character. The error is in this particular old world.

The video freezes a bit, but I showed how to enter different profiles and it was ok. I entered the Hurunag profile and it happened as I said before.
No error window.
The older save is when I noticed the problem. After over 300 days, nothing has changed

Back
Top Bottom