Users who are viewing this thread

New Faction Preview : Free City of Aran

maparan.gif

Ruler: Consul Yoba Ha

Troops:

Aranese Levy
    |
Aranese Militia
    |----------------- Aranese Javelinman -----------> Aranese Bowman -------> Aranese Longbowman
    |
Aranese Footman --------> Aranese Lancer ------> Aranese Heavy Calvary
    |
    |
Aranese Infantry
    |
Aranese Sergeant

New Faction Preview: Spice City of Escobar

mapescobar.gif

Ruler: Doge Ulysis

Troops:

Escobarii Conscript
  |
  |
Escobarii Militia
  |--------------------------> Escobarii Crossbowman ----------> Escobarii Veteran Crossbowman
  |
Escobarii Spearman
  |---------------------------> Escobarii Javelineer
  |
Escobarii Heavy Infantry
  |
  |
Escobarii Lancer

New Faction Preview: Athalos, City of Thieves

mapathalos.gif

Ruler: Don Anbar Gus

Troops:

Outcast
  |
Thug
  |-----------> Mugger -------> Bandit----------> Highwayman
  |
Thief
  |
Brigand

Quoted from Demiwar:

Thugs - Common riffraff armed with clubs and throwing knives.
Mugger - More experienced at close combat. Prefer to use blunt weapons to knock their victim out and loot their belongings. Muggers upgrade their club and toss the throwing knives as they fear the repercussions of murder.
Thief - The thief is an agile and lightly armored outlaw who excels in the use of a one handed weapon. They have out grown their fear of murder and are willing to pick up more lethal weapons then clubs, including their old throwing knives.
Bandit -  Bandits tend to arm themselves more heavily then most outlaws. They prefer to use two-handed weapons, mostly blunt for the purpose of taking prisoners for ransom, but don't mind getting extra bloody sometimes.
Highwaymen - These elite mounted outlaws have perfected the use of two-handed clubs to incapacitate their targets. They wear the heaviest armors of all the Outlaws, some even wearing plate when times are really good.
Brigand - Expert bowman: Brigand have used their profits to upgrade their bow and throwing knives but have yet to increase their melee abilities, relying on their ranged attacks to significantly weaken their victims. Brigands wear light leather armors.

New Faction Preview: Kingdom of Arrion

maparrion.gif

Ruler: King Wilhelm
A victim of political assassination, the famous General Wilhelm left Swadia and founded the Independent City State of Arrion. Prompted by his loyal subjects and associates, he declared himself King Wilhelm of the new Kingdom of Arrion.

Unlike the Swadian Army, Arrions rely on their excellent archery and quick striking, lightly armed infantry with their cavalry flanking to raid enemy armies and to take out the remaining troops in a rout.

Troops:

Arrion Freeman
  |---------------------> Arrion Skirmisher -----> Arrion Archer ----> Arrion Master Archer
  |
Arrion Soldier
  |---------------- Arrion Veteran Soldier ---> Arrion Sergeant
  |
Arrion Ranger
  |
Arrion Knight

New Faction Preview: Hemmark Confederacy

maphemmark.gif

Ruler: King Aleksandar

The Hemmark people are a people of war. They children are trained from the age of 5 up to fight. When they reach the age of 15 they join with the raiding parties and learn to fight better. When it's time for battle the men of Hemmark are to be feared.

Troops:

Militiaman
  |------------> Hunter ------> Bowman ---------> Master Archer
  |                    |
  |            Crossbowman
  |     
Axeman -----> Axe Thrower ----> Elite Axe Thrower
  |
Berserker

Do feedback if you encounter some issues in the game.

I am now focusing on the Quest thingie and the 3 inter-guild mercenary wars for the next version...

Enjoy.

:grin:

Feature preview for next version

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  Military Academy
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When you become king, you will be able to build a military academy from which you can recruit soldier based on your chosen doctrine. There will be 6 different doctrines altogether (5 known and 1 hidden).

You will only be able to build the military academy in castles and build a unique set of soldiers based on the chosen doctrine. You can only adopt 1 doctrine at any one time. There will be cost involved when you decide to switch to a different doctrine.

hoe12moe said:
i like this mod but i was lvl 3 i think and then totally random i got so much exp that i became lvl 21...

Thanks for your feedback. I will check what's causing the bug.

Feature Preview for next version

Military Doctrine: Way of the Spear

Based on the battle tactics of the famous general Hu Dachi, this doctrine epitomed the versality and effectiveness of spears in battle.

Troops:

Spear Conscript -> Spear Militia -> Longspearman -> Veteran Longspearman > Master Spearman
(strength focused)

The soldiers in the above career path excels in fighting with spear (without using the shield). Evenhough the soldier carries a shield, the shield is hung behind the soldier to protect him from backstabbing enemies.

Spear Conscript -> Spear Warrior -> Veteran Spear Warrior -> Lancer -> Heavy Lancer
(agility focused)

The soldier in the above career path excels in Shield & Spear Fighting. The soldier also carries a bag of throwing spears to harass the enemies before engaging them in battle.

Those with potential will eventually be trained in horse riding and become lancer. This light cavalry carries throwing spears and longspear in battle...

Training affects:
Strength + Agility attributes...

Officers
-------------
Veteran Longspearman -> Spear Sergeant
Lancer -> Lancer Sergeant

This soldier sacrifices strength and agility training for charisma and intelligence to boost up tactics

I like this mod :smile: I'm also looking forward to these troops you are posting about. Are they in the next update, or are they already updated and I should download this mod again now?

One thing I would have like would have been if the map was altered a bit. As it is, some of this crowded. But with or without an altered map, this is my favorite mod. It changes enough to make it more fun than native, but not too much like some mods.

I have 1 question though. It says you use the Custom Commander mod. This mod adds a new skill called Comprehension, however your mod does not have this skill. Did you purposely take it out, or have you not yet updated the CC module you've been using?

Bruchko said:
I like this mod :smile: I'm also looking forward to these troops you are posting about. Are they in the next update, or are they already updated and I should download this mod again now?

One thing I would have like would have been if the map was altered a bit. As it is, some of this crowded. But with or without an altered map, this is my favorite mod. It changes enough to make it more fun than native, but not too much like some mods.

I have 1 question though. It says you use the Custom Commander mod. This mod adds a new skill called Comprehension, however your mod does not have this skill. Did you purposely take it out, or have you not yet updated the CC module you've been using?

Thanks.. I think Waihti did have some CC codes (in modified form) if I am not mistaken..must refer to his thread for more info. I have not implemented it in the latest version as I want to test the stability of the current version first before adding a new mod feature in.

Comprehension will not be in as I personally think 'Intelligence' is more than adequate for the character..like if you are intelligent enough, you should be able to comprehend stuff better than an average person.. I think.

But still there are features in CC that I like and want to add in...

hoe12moe said:
i like this mod but i was lvl 3 i think and then totally random i got so much exp that i became lvl 21...

Anyone else have this problem.. I can't seem to duplicate it...

Back
Top Bottom