S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebelknight said:
Big Boss said:
I am sorry that you take things on a forum personal, it is like you have nothing better to do, but who am I to know.

Just kidding I meant no offence.

No offense taken.

I like you bro.  :razz:

This is cute, why don't we grab each other dicks while we're at it?

Anyways, I've been patiently awaiting Misery 2.0, but there's nothing wrong with giving 1.0 a run.

So, I played SoC ages ago, more recently played Clear Sky (mistake), and now that GoG has the series on the cheap I picked up Call of Pripyat and I'm rather excited to play it.

However, GoG actually suggested the Complete 1.0.2 mod for CoP and I know from past experience that some modding to clean up and fix things doesn't go amiss in STALKER games. So what do you guys think, if I'm only probably going to play the game once, should I play it vanilla, with Complete or otherwise?

For your first run I recommend vanilla on the hardest difficulty. Nothing wrong with Complete, that's just because I think one should always play the game once in vanilla. Personally I haven't played Complete for a while as I'm busy with Misery, but whatever you do, don't download Misery for your first run even if it were your only run. It's broken quests and corrupted saves galore.

Also just wondering about content, as STALKER games have always had the same weapons with the same terrible textures before mods. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom