[S] Sword Song - 9th Century England

Users who are viewing this thread

eragoen said:
YOU DO know the british isles is more than "england?" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now this puts me off this mod completly :p im from northern ireland sooo dont tell me he only put in one island over the water (england scotland wales) and forgot about lil northern ireland???

If you use the enhanced sword and shield/spear and shield animation it gives a much "realer feel" than with the vanilla attacks

I don't know if any one have already posted this, but a great source of information for this mod are the Saxon Stories, from Bernard Cornwell! He is a great Wrighter and I have already read all of his books... They are really good!
Man how I love this period...

Tbf I don;t remember Uhtred journying in Scotland or Ireland, should put the scandinevean countries in mind he rows around them, oh and France.

could someone complete this mod? I've been looking for something like this for weeeeeeeeeks.. damn. Oh well, back to playing RTW:BI mod viking invasion 2 :grin:

this afternoon i tried to get diplomacy inside of sword song and i failed two times
maybe someone else can try to import diplomacy inside of the mod?

no, but i am working in a mod in the self time but with other factions, and the first realease would be in german  :wink:

First of all:

Thank you for this great mod, love it :smile: (By the way it is quite funny to name your char Uthred of Bebanburg and than hire him to lead your troops)

But I do have a problem:
I can't give any fiefs to my companions. The question just isn't there. I'm using v 1.134

Best
Pella

PS: Welches Mod erscheint in deutsch?

Back
Top Bottom