S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Triari ever win? You put that faker above me. I can tell you just made this list by judging the players according to your opinion, when I can tell you I have played this game before.

No offense but you are basically completely incompetent and in terms of raw skill, I am better than anyone who ever touched the game after May 2011.

Your list is offensive and I hope that this internet forum has made you understand how I feel about your list. Next time, do a better job of making everyone happy instead of rating players by their in-game performances.

I beat my friend 7-3 in shield duels and he has never even heard of you.

The only person in that list who deserves their place is M.

I play with a microsoft track ball and ps1 dance mat and if I had a real mouse just imagine how good I would be.

You are allowed to feel and mention those lists are inaccurate.You can state your opinion but further is just meaningless discussion goes no where.I mentioned this list is inaccurate in my opinion and i still think so.But don't forget one thing this list is based on his personal opinions and observations.If you don't like it, take your time and make one, i believe people will be interested in reading your opinions too.

Captain Lust said:
What did Triari ever win? You put that faker above me. I can tell you just made this list by judging the players according to your opinion, when I can tell you I have played this game before.

No offense but you are basically completely incompetent and in terms of raw skill, I am better than anyone who ever touched the game after May 2011.

Your list is offensive and I hope that this internet forum has made you understand how I feel about your list. Next time, do a better job of making everyone happy instead of rating players by their in-game performances.

I play with a microsoft track ball and ps1 dance mat and if I had a real mouse just imagine how good I would be.

Well, I needed some time to get the joke, lol xD

Guy Fawkes said:
You are allowed to feel and mention those lists are inaccurate.You can state your opinion but further is just meaningless discussion goes no where.I mentioned this list is inaccurate in my opinion and i still think so.But don't forget one thing this list is based on his personal opinions and observations.If you don't like it, take your time and make one, i believe people will be interested in reading your opinions too.
Pretty much yeah. :smile:

Magnus_XIV said:
Captain Lust said:

Well, I needed some time to get the joke, lol xD
I don't, what's the joke??

Best overall player:
Bloody Death

He plays all 3 classes in a top level. I remember when Razer was inactive and Neathar was not a bee yet, he played archer for some time and he nailed it(In a scrim he terrorised us on Reveran Village. :razz:). His cav is really good too. After him there is Napoleon, BlackTide and axL but their archery isn't as good as BD's. :razz:

Removed myself from the list for more credibility. Feels kinda awkward writing walls of text on some forum about why I believe I'm pretty good, so I'll just leave it up to you to judge me in the future. I'll try to get the listmakers together tomorrow, so we can finally publish our 2015 list. No promise though.

Not gonna lie, Lust is most definitely top-tier. That he can come back after 2 years of not playing and still shoots like top-tier archers is pretty amazing.

Grenade said:
Best overall player:
Bloody Death

He plays all 3 classes in a top level. I remember when Razer was inactive and Neathar was not a bee yet, he played archer for some time and he nailed it(In a scrim he terrorised us on Reveran Village. :razz:). His cav is really good too. After him there is Napoleon, BlackTide and axL but their archery isn't as good as BD's. :razz:

Yeah, when AE were first doing their 6-cav stuff BD was nailing shots with their brutal crossfires via horse archer. Once people got used to it I guess it was less viable but no doubt BD is a good all rounder.

I'll come to same thing again, if you put people like lust, then you should put there cikcik aswell and i think lust's archer is nothing compared to cikcik's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom