Russian are coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
"The Guard cavalry consisted of all branches of cavalry. The cuirassiers wore white uniforms, the dragoons and horse jagers wore green, the uhlans wore dark blue, and the hussars and Cossacks wore red coats."
As you see on the picture nr. 2 on the first post a hussar is wearing white clothes. And i can remember in a old version of MM the Cossacks was wearing blue uniforms.

Sumskoy reg.  Hussar at 1st page dressed in gray. Life Guards Hussars were in red. Likewise, the Cossacks. Cossack in the game - most likely the usual Don Cossack. Life-Guards Cossack wearing red jackets.

Life Guards Hussars
57105127_gusarskiy_leybgvardii_ryadovoy.jpg
1244470902_untitled-109.jpg

Life-Guards Cossacks
shop_1126108173_1.jpg
57105191_leybkazaki_i_chernomorcuy.jpg

About the pictures in the first page. It's like faces are ready-made for each class, does that mean we will be kind of clones with mustaches or the character creation will be still enabled, with new textures added ?

Lady Mulyan said:
About the pictures in the first page. It's like faces are ready-made for each class, does that mean we will be kind of clones with mustaches or the character creation will be still enabled, with new textures added ?

Worry do not)
It's just a renders. Also - not the most successful ones.)
In the game you still be able to customize  face of the character. Maybe later we will create a new hair, beard and mustache, relevant to historical period.
This applies to the outfit, too. The presence or absence of white gloves - very easy to solve in the game. As with other elements. )

Holy **** is the quality better or is it just the amazing colours and textures on those? Awesome job really best looking skins I have ever seen.

Are these how the British soldier models looked before being in the game as well, or are these a higher quality?

They look amazing. 

If not, I think a revisit to the British troops is in order.

Those Cavalry look like they came down from the gates of heaven to defeat the Devil and his minions. I wonder how the Life-Guard Infantry will look..... funny how they would be last when its my regiment type... lol

Lackay said:
Those Cavalry look like they came down from the gates of heaven to defeat the Devil and his minions. I wonder how the Life-Guard Infantry will look..... funny how they would be last when its my regiment type... lol

Not even those awesome words came even close to explaining how awesome those horse guards look

Come on guys I already have to rin it on DX7! I do not want to have to crash when they are released! Please spare a child with a crappy computer! This mod will soon require so much from everyones computers that only a very few will be able to play!

Back
Top Bottom