Russian are coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

The Russian militia is really cool with the greatcoat, it reminds Imperial Guard uniform in 1917. But can you make a option to wear the greatcoat folded around you like the prussians got? Because Russians used it only if the weather were rainy or snowy.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well now I am conflicted on whether to make a Russian militia regiment or the Death's Head Hussars.  :???:
You could start leading an battalion that takes recruits from every other regiment to get experience in. The ultimate human shield unit! :grin:

Oh, they are amazing. Even though I have historical grievances against Imperial Russian Army, I want to join a Russian regiment now. :grin: (History pop quiz: where am I from? No cheating please, if you already know it don't answer!)

Comrade Temuzu said:
I just noticed that one of the men has a pipe in his mouth! :razz:
I wonder if we will see that in the game. :smile:

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
The Russian militia is really cool with the greatcoat, it reminds Imperial Guard uniform in 1917. But can you make a option to wear the greatcoat folded around you like the prussians got? Because Russians used it only if the weather were rainy or snowy.
Ohhh, so that's what it is. I've been meaning to ask someone about it. Thank you.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well now I am conflicted on whether to make a Russian militia regiment or the Death's Head Hussars.  :???:
You could start leading an battalion that takes recruits from every other regiment to get experience in. The ultimate human shield unit! :grin:

So... like a trainer battalion? So recruits to other regiments could get training before they are inducted into their units proper? Sounds awesome!

Jansay said:
(History pop quiz: where am I from? No cheating please, if you already know it don't answer!)

Poland?

Jansay said:
Oh, they are amazing. Even though I have historical grievances against Imperial Russian Army, I want to join a Russian regiment now. :grin: (History pop quiz: where am I from? No cheating please, if you already know it don't answer!)

Comrade Temuzu said:
I just noticed that one of the men has a pipe in his mouth! :razz:
I wonder if we will see that in the game. :smile:

Ohhh, so that's what it is. I've been meaning to ask someone about it. Thank you.
Against Imperial Russian Army...From Turkey, I suppose? You cant hate they if you are french because they saved France in ww1.

It's Turkey. Congratulations, Comrade Temuzu and Duke Daniel Milutin. :smile: You have won two hugs: (one for each)

224367-bigthumbnail.jpg
images

It's the Crimean War which make you dislike Imperial Russian Army right? Thats how I guessed it =p You should blame our Emperor Aleksander II for it, Imperial Army didn't have a choice.

Holy ****. Like, wow. This looks good enough to be in Crysis or something. A++work.

DarthJezus said:
The Russian Militia sure looks a lot like the Landwehr.

That's how Oplechnie looked, although I think their overcoats were more green than that.

It's the Crimean War which make you dislike Imperial Russian Army right? Thats how I guessed it =p You should blame our Emperor Aleksander II for it, Imperial Army didn't have a choice.
Well, yes. In general, Russo-Turkish wars. Of course, he was in charge so he's the one to blame.

That's how Oplechnie looked, although I think their overcoats were more green than that.

Not for all Opolcheniye regiments.The one Yamabushi made represents St Petersburg opolcheniye, and they were grey.Moreower, most of foot opolcheniye units were grey as well.

Back
Top Bottom