Rus 13 for WB already released?

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried the single player a bit, I've seen is not finished yet.
I wonder if the creators of the mod still wishes to continue the work or if I should consider the mod dead.
I love the MB version, but I'd like to see a more stable version for Warband. The mp skins are already beautiful btw, tough I've seen no servers recently...

F.F.C._fritz said:
I wonder if the creators of the mod still wishes to continue the work or if I should consider the mod dead.
I love the MB version, but I'd like to see a more stable version for Warband. The mp skins are already beautiful btw, tough I've seen no servers recently...
The work continues, the thing is that our main base is the Russian-speaking rusmnb.ru forum.
SP version for Warband is nothing but an early alpha version that was revealed to demonstrate that the work on the mod is still going on. Actually, I'm not even sure that the download links for the public alpha version were posted here.

JoG said:
F.F.C._fritz said:
The work continues, the thing is that our main base is the Russian-speaking rusmnb.ru forum.
SP version for Warband is nothing but an early alpha version that was revealed to demonstrate that the work on the mod is still going on. Actually, I'm not even sure that the download links for the public alpha version were posted here.
Ah, very nice to hear!
I don't know about the alpha version, I just tried the SP of the MP version posted in these pages.

We're working hard now to transform alpha version into beta version. Can't say any solid release date though. But development continues and progress is quite good.

I hope this will be complete i love this mod, it was the most favorite mod for me, i wish to see this mod compelet at warband.

Shame im a bad coder then  :razz: I may be in touch later when I've remembered/learnt some more (used to mod a few years ago but I've been too busy.)

Open alpha, can be downloaded here.
http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?action=dldir;sa=get;file=378;e=aHR0cDovL3J1c21uYi5ydS9maWxlcy9ydXNzaWExMy9ydXNYSUlJd2JfMDMyMS5leGU=;dl=196
and
there
http://yadi.sk/d/Kl3MHrJp1XtfS
This version is required WB 1.153 and WSE 3.1+ to launch (WSE is included into installer).

More mirrors, info and servers for mult probably will be soon.

Back
Top Bottom