Rus 13 for WB already released?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like to see more attention to other factions than Rus in the next release.
I mean:
My impression is that given the variety of armours, stats as well, that Rus have, it would be great to have it for Poland and others as well...

I know it's not a suggestion thread, but what about Lithuania ? I'd love to have the possibility to play with it. As now they're overpowered lonely guys in the middle of the map with with few hopes...

caprera said:
I'd like to see more attention to other factions than Rus in the next release.
I mean:
My impression is that given the variety of armours, stats as well, that Rus have, it would be great to have it for Poland and others as well...

I know it's not a suggestion thread, but what about Lithuania ? I'd love to have the possibility to play with it. As now they're overpowered lonely guys in the middle of the map with with few hopes...

:???: How's that work?

AFAIK Lithuanian armies are built up by generally better soldiers than other AI parties, or at least soldier settings are higher, and equipment as well (Slonim helmets everywhere).

But they're also at war with everybody and as soon as a faction starts pointing the spears on them, it's just a matter of time...

caprera said:
AFAIK Lithuanian armies are built up by generally better soldiers than other AI parties, or at least soldier settings are higher, and equipment as well (Slonim helmets everywhere).

But they're also at war with everybody and as soon as a faction starts pointing the spears on them, it's just a matter of time...

That makes sense.

It is still closed pre-alpha test as far as I know.
Some say that public test may start in August.

P.S.
It's really worth playing 1st person in-helmet view in multiplayer!

This was the best mod i played since January (when i discovered M&B).

Porting it to Warband while working on my mod, would probably mean the death of my social life  :mrgreen:

caprera said:
This was the best mod i played since January (when i discovered M&B).

Porting it to Warband while working on my mod, would probably mean the death of my social life  :mrgreen:

Say goodbye to your friends, then.

I've seen Rus_13_070 or smth in server list but I don't know where it can be downloaded :sad: Looks like it's for Russians only.

Back
Top Bottom