Runtime Error when starting Siege...

Users who are viewing this thread

don't think so still getting it only thing I can play is co-op on fighting_*****es or w/e that server is called lol. I managed to join a battle game w/out the crash but tdm siege nope not happening. This sucks spent 15 and can't play it to it's fullest makes me wanna rage and go back to warband. I do like co-op though so until I get bored of that im okay and hope they fix this crap. Also I know you all said its not our computers but im adding to that my comp can run rift on ultra in raids so doesn't have anything to do with graphics or computer. One time it said runtime error other times it just says mount & blade: with fire & sword has stopped working. I assume its the same thing haven't checked logs.

I actually just fixed mine I went into the mount & blade: with fire & sword folder found the .exe and checked off run this program in compatibility mode (windows xp sp 3) and checked off run as administrator. created a short cut to that .exe and put it on desktop.

k well guess that didnt fix it....worked last night for like 3 hours woke up this morning and kept crashing in everything except co-op again.

Back
Top Bottom