Runtime Error when starting Siege...

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone else having Runtime Error Crash when starting siege?
It doesn't happen all the time but 1 siege out of 2 crash... and it piss me off.

So anyone else having these?

a solution try to put our graphics down and see if it wirks.

2nd post your RGL_Log.txt file (found in your warband directory) and copy it and post it here so i can take an closer look at the real problem.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
a solution try to put our graphics down and see if it wirks.

2nd post your RGL_Log.txt file (found in your warband directory) and copy it and post it here so i can take an closer look at the real problem.

Graphic does not fix the Issue.

I have the same problem as you have, and lowering my graphics made it worse, i thought that it maybe was something my computer couldent handle, so i lowered everything to lowest and it got worse, higherd everything to about middle and put the battle size up to 130, it worked better for some reason, but it still crashes alot so i just save before i go into a battle/siege/yard

Actually almost EVERYONE is having the same problem with Runtime errors while playing in game. Just that this site seems to be deleting all the peoples comments about it.

is this on the latest patch? if yes, we are all experiencing crashes but not specifically runtime errors. before patching, did you have the issue?

it has also been in 1.138-1.139-1.141 and brytenwalda and ad 1257 mods in warband (don't say I have a virus, this error only appears in M&B games.)

Rebelknight said:
bertanx said:
this error has no solution, it only appears in 32 bit windows vista or windows 7 systems

No solution?

What the ****?

yeah no solution, a lot of people had sent this error to bugs.taleworlds.com expecting developers' help, but nothing could fix it,

edit: I have got news: In taleworlds bugtracker, one of the devs says "can you try it after the next patch", maybe they fixed it today :grin: , maybe not, we will see after the next patch

This happens to me at almost every map change on a siege server. 
Not sure about singleplayer, as i haven't tried it yet.

tried lots of different gfx settings, to no avail.
Never happened with last few versions, just this latest patch (1.142)

Also, i run winXP, so it isn't just 32bit vista or win7 as someone else is suggesting.

HellScream said:
This happens to me at almost every map change on a siege server. 
Not sure about singleplayer, as i haven't tried it yet.

tried lots of different gfx settings, to no avail.
Never happened with last few versions, just this latest patch (1.142)

Also, i run winXP, so it isn't just 32bit vista or win7 as someone else is suggesting.

the original runtime error was for 32 bit vista and win7 systems but after the 1.142 patch it spread almost all systems

Back
Top Bottom