rune scape

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jlgx is technially asking for a "serial key" for Runescape. So why is this thread not locked?

Thanks for correcting me Aryndil. His punctuation was so bad I couldn't figure out what the heck he was saying.

I thought he was saying:

"I like Runescape, but I have no money. Can someone help me? If they want to help me play (meim = members?) for free"

jlgx50 said:
no in rune scape im poor i have no gp and i casnt make money dose anyonwe have ant hint or secrets to help me

This is the sort of people you have playing runscape.

1) you are begging in a MMOG. And as such, by other players you are now considered the lowest form of life in that game.

2) you are playing runscape. Which you are begging in. you are now the lowest form of life in the worst mmog ever made.

Cant get much worse can it? although im sure you will find a way :smile:

this is  is true yere people in the game come up to me and say haaw can u be poor your lil 100 and i say i am belev me i wear bronz amour and even then i die when i go into the willdi and every time i se gp on the groundf (5gp) i havre to pic it up

This guy is either a troll.

Or so incredibly obese he is unable to type.

"The fingers you have used to type are too fat to dial, to order your own free typing rod, mash the keyboard now."

I think I won't bother to suppress my urge to destroy the world this time. Die bastard.

Geez, you said you're level 100? How can you be poor? Level 100s can afford like that blueish armor, forgot what it's called. Ranutite? Psh, stupid Jagex making up metals.

iknow i shuld be rich and i shuld br wearing rune t amour but im brok i have spent all my money on bronz amour and igot had a few time with the wine of zamerok haw do i use that and i would love a dileing rod :grin:

Dude lvl 100?
how old are you? Cause you are a son of a *****, Im sorry for flamming but Im POSITIVE that you are doing that stupid act on purpose. most people can spell, at least enough for other people to comprehend. EVERYONE knows to actually listen to other people telling them to spell right, I cant read a thing you write, but seriously how old are you?

jlgx50 said:
in rune scape i got killed a lot thats y i dont have a lot of money so is there any one that can help me make money. i am naw lvl 101
Just kill some rats or goblins and get money. It's how everyone starts. And if you get killed when doing that... well, I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom