RTR forums hacked

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't call Turks. :???: Hackers are everywhere. You can't call them with their nationalities. But I'm really embarassed because of them. :sad:

They are making our nationality to be known bad. :evil:

ive had the forums i used to run- forums.inhumangames.com hacked before. not fun, took me 7 hours to get the forums online again.

There too many young people with too much time on their hands. :evil: Same thing happened to the Fallout Europe forums. They were hacked a group of radical Croats because they've mistaken the Czech-German-Polish-Russian dev-team for Serbians - atleast that was what they later stated. The dumbest thing there can be. This shouldn't be called hacking. Hacking is when you make some program work the way you'd like it to with shortcuts or hexediting, when you do something useful yourself. While using some popular tutorial to break into php sites is rather vandalism.

I read a lesson on coding, it said that hackers are defined as "people who push programming to its limits", like the pioneers of coding. Hackers call these ****wads "crackers" (and they are - more than likely - "script kiddies", douchebags who just use some premade program to inflict damage rather than actually coding).

At all lamers (or hackers whatever), please, stop it now!!!

I am to afraid, that the forums here get hacked.  :cry: Oh dear god in Heaven, please let it not so far come!

These forums wont get hacked, because were too cool for that. :grin: offtopic- And isnt the development team for this game turkish?

Yes.

If we got haked, I'm sure an angry mob of 3000 would storm the cracker's house, steal all his possesions, sell it all for development funds, tie him up in a carpet weighed down with rocks and lob him into the canal. Not that I've ever done this of course...

Swordmaster said:
Don't call Turks. :???: Hackers are everywhere. You can't call them with their nationalities. But I'm really embarassed because of them. :sad:

They are making our nationality to be known bad. :evil:

I agree with you.

I also agree with Cymro...

Heh, if M&B got attacked, i won't do anything physical to the person responsible, i'd just make sure that he never get's online with his computer again.

Back
Top Bottom